Tucson, AZ

filled with fear i saw him: smoke, flames and ichor swirling, dancing all arovnd him.

he had come for the throne.
his prophesied return was upon us.
his rage for us, forever.

with fire and corpse, brutal song and chaos, with lash and fist and knife and scream did he decidedly destroy. nation after nation falling, smashing and ripping and raging forever and forever. oh, the beat ov his drums! the sound ov his music! the insistent pound pound pounding ov his final war. the pound pound pounding that made us believe. that made us worship. that sick and delightful worship that made us willing, made us strong, made us dance.

there is no memory of any before him.
there is no need.
his coming provoked a brand new age as we one and all became his devoted followers.

to Rainbowdragoneyes do we drink the primordial booze.
to Rainbowdragoneyes do we bow.

– Victor Furious

artwork by Victor Furious

Tracklisting
---
01 3.3.11
02 Creatures ov Deception
03 The Primordial Booze
04 The Replicator
05 Heavy Weather: The Storm ov The Undead
06 Fortune's Dividend
07 Rape Castle

// DOWNLOAD 8BP117 //

> 8 [ OH BOY / /

Abandoned on Fire

Is good.

Canada

BEST stuff right here.

Winter Haven, FL

Like the law code of Hammurabi, the Torah assigns the death penalty to practitioners of certain forms of witchcraft/divination; the Holiness Code of Leviticus ascribes the death penalty for two of the three necromantic practices, namely Ba'al ob and Yidde'oni, while the Covenant Code of Exodus ascribes it for kashaph.

ovHORNSvo

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:10 pm)

Brooklyn NY US

KABLOOMERS

DESTRUKTSHYON

Chicago IL

dammit i meant to listen to this before it came out just so i could rub it in peoples faces

Canada

I've been listening to this for days, not that it matters. Favourite line:
I'll make you watch while I stab you in the crotch, and I will not make it stop.

FlashHeart

I don't get it.

Cambridge UK
Natty wrote:

I don't get it.

I don't think I would picture you "getting it".

Unsubscribe

I THINK SHE IS TALKING ABOUT BOOTAY

FlashHeart

Burned sad

))<>((

fuck YES.

Neo Jersey

been looking forward to this one for a while - did not disappoint! i look forward to seeing you live again so that you may scream your lyrics in my face  and stare me down while i drink beers once more lol. also, quite possibly one of the best album names ever.

Last edited by HPizzle (Mar 5, 2011 2:22 am)

The Mountains

Thanks everyone. I'll probably take the next several thousand years off for personal reflection, glad y'all are digging the albumet.