Neo Jersey

HE'S ON FIYAH!

Eanske, Holland
Bit Shifter wrote:

For all of you Philadelphia non-cat-owners who have been dying to give me a place to crash so they can be soothed to sleep by the sawtooth waves of my snoring, this is your chance.

/me arranges a cat

Just finished another track! And who's down for drinks beforehand?

Neo Jersey
an0va wrote:

Totes. Where at?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Bit Shifter wrote:

For all of you Philadelphia non-cat-owners who have been dying to give me a place to crash so they can be soothed to sleep by the sawtooth waves of my snoring, this is your chance.

HAHAHAHAHA.

New York, NY

WTF this is the day BEFORE I fly into NYC?!
sad
miss u Julian

Philly, PA, USA
J Y K wrote:

WTF this is the day BEFORE I fly into NYC?!
sad
miss u Julian

LAME

Eanske, Holland
10k wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA.

Likewise missy ! I'm in the country for 2 weeks though !

Philly, PA, USA

Well I seem to have a Jenn and a Tim staying in my little place Friday night, and a Tim and a Josh so far Saturday night, but I've had an Adam, a Tim, a Rich, and a Parris all at the same time. So while maybe not the best for an extended stay, my place is certainly available for a night or two, or more if you'd like.

/me needs to clean.

Holy Hotel Pixls

HPizzle wrote:
an0va wrote:

Totes. Where at?

Dunno! I usually snarf down some lamb tibs at Queen of Sheeba across the street, but last time I was introduced to the wonder of Gojjo...

Boulder, CO
pixls wrote:

Well I seem to have a Jenn and a Tim staying in my little place Friday night, and a Tim and a Josh so far Saturday night, but I've had an Adam, a Tim, a Rich, and a Parris all at the same time. So while maybe not the best for an extended stay, my place is certainly available for a night or two, or more if you'd like.

/me needs to clean.

Such a whore.

The Bronx
pixls wrote:

/me needs to clean.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

BK

This was so much damn fun. Thank you so much to everyone that came out, and a neverending sea of high-fives to  Bit Shifter and The Shortsleeves, The C-Men and the surprise addition of Chromacle on viz.  Philly rules.
BTW - TONS of video from the show can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kozue255#g/p
Thanks to Emily Feder for filming the entire thing!!!!

Philly, PA, USA

SHOW WAS FUCKING AWESOME
thanks to everyone who came out and made it an awesome night,
big thanks to all the performers, who were all great,

If you missed it that sucks, but tune in next time April 9th for more fun times!

Brooklyn NY US

Super happy fun times. The C-Men, Kris Keyser, Chromacle, the Shortsleeves — so psyched to have been part of this lineup, it was an amazing collection of artists, and everybody totally delivered. #winning

Also, all chip-cities be warned: Philadelphia chipmusic is poised to completely take over. Unbelievably talented people are just coming out of the woodwork. Must be something in the water supply. Or something you can only get at Wawa. The Dutchess, an0va, Saint, Action/Reaction — these are just a few of the names you are going to be hearing more and more often in the future.