astral cat

MEOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. getting my bag ready now! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Middlesbrough, UK

WHAT AN AMAZING FIRST DAY!

Busking, Fighting Old Ladies, saw al murry, Jellica, Tony light, Gwem, Syacmore Drive last gig.. etc. plus a very orange Edward Shallow, Amazing visuals,  amazing sets, amazing Frindge fest comedy and crowds, PACKED VENUE! easily 200. Pics to follow and 2nd day report too, once sober and .. sleeeps

United Kingdom

Wicked night last night shame i cant be there tonight but good luck guys!

Awesome stuff going on! Defiently worth going! Check this place out guys especially if you live local!

England

just got home, that was fucking incredible, never seen that much enthuasm for for chip music in the brittish isles!

mad thanks out to everyone involved - it was great to meat lots of new people and hear lots of musicians i'd never listened to or heard of before. make it happen next year!

im fucking tired.

xxxxxxx

Edinburgh

This whole weekend was incredible. It was great to meet all of you guys. So much good music. I'm still processing everything, and I have loads of video clips to go through & post. Check progress here: Ultrachip Youtube Channel.

Massive thanks to all performers for coming out to play, to the VJs for casting wonderful images, tutorial givers for sharing their knowledge & time, and all those who made the trip to attend and dance like maniacs. I had a blast.

Ultrachip 2011!!! Let's do it!

astral cat

IT WAS WORTH DESTROYING MY LEG FOR!

Sorry i couldn't make a lot of it because of that by the way </3

Thanks for the company
Thanks for letting me have my encore
Thanks for booking Jellica
Thanks for CDK
Thanks for my naked dancers
Thanks for the free drinks i didn't know about till i left! tongue
BUUUUUT most of all, thanks Comptroller for being a super cool guy and for arranging this festival it kicked so much ass and it was a privileged to play along side such awesome artists.. like seriously you did a fantastic job. Ultrachip 2011 FOR SURE!

oh and thanks LastKnight for being the best pirate.

I'm going to put some ice on this leg.

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Last edited by an-cat-max (Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm)

UK

heart

Middlesbrough, UK

im a pirate? also

astral cat
LastKnight wrote:

im a pirate?

/steampunk badass airship pilot

Middlesbrough, UK

steampunk airship PIRATE!

Middlesbrough, UK

ULTRACHIP LOL ULTRACHIP....