clovis CA

i could imagine a montage of "the eye of the tiger" while training to do that xD

Chicago IL

i dunno if i'm just the best, but i'm pretty sure if you need training to play a video game while you take a shit you are definitely the worst

Chicago IL

just imagined a dude sitting on the toilet holding a controller that's not plugged into anything, and then him sitting on the couch playing videogames with his pants around his ankles

California
Saskrotch wrote:

just imagined a dude sitting on the toilet holding a controller that's not plugged into anything, and then him sitting on the couch playing videogames with his pants around his ankles

yeah that requires "eye of the tiger" to be playing.

Liverpool, UK

Guys I was trying to shittune, I ended up dropping my Amiga 1200 and CRT Television in the toilet - what do I do now? : (

Chicago IL

next time remember you gotta sit down while youre taking a shit

California
calmdownkidder wrote:

Guys I was trying to shittune, I ended up dropping my Amiga 1200 and CRT Television in the toilet - what do I do now? : (

dont place your equipment around the toilet bowl. chances are the hardware will slip into the center where the toilet water is. also, contrary to popular belief, sitting on the bathroom floor and shitting upon it is not the most ideal way of going about it. You see there will undoubtedly be a large mess surrounding "ground zero". Your best bet is to take in a fold-able table and place it in front of the toilet.

PROTIP: spray paint the table and maybe splash a contrasting color on it as well (neon colors are best for the shittune table mod) you can then shittune with style!

Brazil

HOW U PROSOUND UR SHITTUNE?

Liverpool, UK

Thanks for the advice guys, now I'm pooping and tracking like it's nobody's business!

Washington DC

I don't spend nearly enough time on the toilet to get anything done. I take care of business and I get the fuck out of there.

Chicago IL

why has this thread lost steam?

San Francisco

I am typing this while using lsdj in emulator on the toilet. bout to switch to piggy tho.

Liverpool, UK

How do you connect LSDJ to chipmusic.org? Is that a new version of LSDJ?

California
calmdownkidder wrote:

How do you connect LSDJ to chipmusic.org? Is that a new version of LSDJ?

its a modified rom. lsdj_4.0.8_ST.gb