Milwaukee, WI

Any of you Midwest thugs going?  I believe I am.

http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Dont think i can make it this year. sad

Milwaukee, WI

Snap!  It looks like it's going to be really great.  My chance to finally pick up some new systems!

Milwaukee, WI

Fuck those new prices. They lost me as a long-time attendee last year, and it looks like it will be more of the same this year.

Minneapolis

I was thinking of going, but the high ticket prices and high cost of gas is gonna kill it for me. hmm

You are of course welcome to come to MN and hang wit the MN guys. I would be happy to host a MN CM.O Gaming Night. smile

I'll be there. It'll be my 4th year.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Wouldn't miss the Midwest Gaming Classic!

RG wrote:

Fuck those new prices. They lost me as a long-time attendee last year, and it looks like it will be more of the same this year.

Hey there...  I think there may be a misunderstanding about the ticket prices...  They haven't changed!  They're still the same $20 for Saturday, $10 for Sunday price they've been from last year, and you can still pre-order a special two-day pass online until tomorrow for $25.  I think you may have looked at the old tickets page that had the $45-$150 package prices on the top and missed the regular ticket prices towards the middle of the page.  True, those packages at the top of the old page had tickets, but they also included a lot more stuff like T-shirts, tournament entries and the pinball & arcade tour.  However, the regular ticket prices did not change a cent this year!

I noticed a similar post on another forum not long ago, so I went to the web team and asked them to redo the page so the regular tickets were at the top, which they did.  The tickets page won't be up for much longer now (I wish I would have caught this post a few weeks ago when you mentioned it!), but you still have about 24 hours if you want to pre-order a two-day ticket for $25.

As for the show being a lot more of the same, at least personally, I couldn't disagree more.  We've never had so many great guest speakers before like Ralph Baer this year (which IMHO is REALLY cool), we're redoing a lot of the rooms in the museum wing, there's a lot of new exhibits popping up all over the place, and we're including some areas of gaming we haven't done before that should be announced shortly. 

If you still don't want to head to the show, then that's completely up to you of course, but I didn't want a mix-up on something like ticket prices to sway you from coming.  I've been involved with the MGC for 9 years now, and I'm really pumped for the 10th anniversary this year!  smile

Later.

Minneapolis

I wish gas wasn't so expensive. sad

waaaaaaaa