Austin, TX

We shoot shotguns in Texas

San Antonio, Texas

EDIT:

sad

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Mar 16, 2011 11:54 pm)

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I think I'll be coming down 17th-19th

Last edited by Reteris (Mar 12, 2011 10:01 pm)

Tucson, AZ

Fuck you, Reteris. That's right after I leave.

The Mountains

At least he still gets to go to my show, he missed the last one on account of being a dumbass and drinking too quickly and throwing up until later that night

Minot, Maine
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

At least he still gets to go to my show, he missed the last one on account of being a dumbass and drinking too quickly and throwing up until later that night

Bwahahah so harsh.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

uhh... PARTY HARD!!
right?

Fort Worth, Tx
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

i wish i could stay long enough to go to this.

Super jealous....wish I was attending this year!!  This is my 2nd year not going since I have been going for the past 7 years.

Last edited by macy77 (Mar 16, 2011 7:16 pm)

Minot, Maine

im surprised that people are still surprised by texas gun laws when there are states bordering them that are 10x more lax.

Man, everyone and their mom is all talking about it!!  Makes me sooo nostalgic.  My friends are playing again, but this time they're playing a huge venue as they have gained more popularity and I so wish I was there with them. sad

Unsubscribe
I_CACTUS wrote:

im surprised that people are still surprised by texas gun laws when there are states bordering them that are 10x more lax.