Austin, Texas

I have 3 modified GameBoys up for trade/sell.

I have a grey GB DMG with the following mods:

-Yellow Backlight
-ProSound Original 1/8" Headphone Jack
-RCA ProSound Outputs
-1/4" ProSound Output
-Internal PS/2 Keyboard Jack
-Precision Clock Control Knob
-Mute Switch (Only Works With Headphone Jack, Does Not Affect Other Jacks)
-Green Power LED
-Switch For Turning Backlight On/Off

I have a pink GB Color with the following mods:

-Frontlight
-RCA ProSound Outputs
-Internal PS/2 Keyboard Jack
-Orange Power LED

I have a red GB Pocket with the following mods:

-Yellow Backlight
-Green Power LED

I'm mainly looking to trade these items but I will gladly sell. I'm looking for ANY items used to make chiptune music (LSDJ, Nanoloop, Mssiah, Midines, etc.) whether it be hardware/systems or carts/programs. I'm also looking for other GameBoys that haven't been modified or only little modification done. After doing quite a bit of research I have lowered my ridiculous prices. If you would like to buy the GB's I will sell them for the following prices:

-GameBoy DMG (grey) - $200
-GameBoy Color (pink) - $165
-GameBoy Pocket (red) - $145

I'm trying to keep my prices reasonable so I don't continue to piss people off on these forums, but please keep in mind that I'm really looking to trade these items, not make money. I put a ton of effort and time into these GB's and they mean a lot to me because they took so long to modify. For trades I do not necessarily require items of equivalent value for the selling prices, I just require that they be worth trading for the GB's. Just contact me here or send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

I will post high quality pictures once I find my camera hmm

Last edited by Hunterizzle (Mar 14, 2011 6:38 pm)

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Hunterizzle wrote:

$300

Wuuuut?  I'm not trying to flame or anything...but really...all your threads up here are asking for a ridiculously high price.  I know you're also looking to trade, but seriously...i'm pretty sure most who visit will think you want to trade for a Batmobile or something of equal value after reading your high asking price.

Also...posting videos of them half finished is not the best of ideas.

I would definitely consider lowering the price as well as tolerating/ignoring/taking a hint from possible flames from people well known around here.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Mar 13, 2011 12:03 am)

Austin, Texas
8-Bit-Rex wrote:
Hunterizzle wrote:

$300

Wuuuut?  I'm not trying to flame or anything...but really...all your threads up here are asking for a ridiculously high price.  I know you're also looking to trade, but seriously...i'm pretty sure most who visit will think you want to trade for a Batmobile or something of equal value after reading your high asking price.

Also...posting videos of them half finished is not the best of ideas.

I would definitely consider lowering the price as well as tolerating/ignoring/taking a hint from possible flames from people well known around here.

trust me I know how ridiculous my prices are, I really want to trade for all of my items but I was told by an admin to list a price and to be honest I had (and still dont have) any idea on how much I should charge for my modded gb's.

Sandy Eggo, CA

I think he, as we all do, understand that you are looking to trade, he is merely making the suggestion that you may want to do something to make it clear that you are not expecting $300 in traded items, as that would be a little crazy.

I also imagine it looks not great that the only place you've ever posted in these forums are the Trading post.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Hunterizzle wrote:

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO TRADE YOU CAN EITHER PAY MY RIDICULOUS PRICE OR NOT GET THE GB

That right there just erased any chance you had of getting a buyer around here.

In the future you'd be better off not patronizing your (only) marketing demographic...