This is so awesome! Can't wait to check it out.

Do you have any information on what time stuff is happening? Do each of the artists get a slot, or is it more of a mash-up style event? There's so much going on at PAX I don't want to miss a thing smile

BOSTON
docmatrix wrote:

This is so awesome! Can't wait to check it out.

Do you have any information on what time stuff is happening? Do each of the artists get a slot, or is it more of a mash-up style event? There's so much going on at PAX I don't want to miss a thing smile

I just updated the poster with set times and which artists are on which days and etc and stuff!!!! 11-2pm, fri, sat & sun!!!!

BOSTON

it is approximately time to get PUMPED

Nashville, Tennessee

/is pumped, and about to hop a bus for boston

Hudson, MA

I'm ready to not remember this weekend, even though it's starting early for me since I'll be at this Industry meet-up going on tonight.

BOSTON

Misfit Chris added to Saturday lineup!!!!

we'll miss you smiletron!!!! ;*(

Hudson, MA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Misfit Chris added to Saturday lineup!!!!

Really?  Awesome!

we'll miss you smiletron!!!! ;*(

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

NJ

unfortunately i'll be missing all of friday - but i will arrive at night, so anyone looking to hang / willing to let me and enzo crash on their floor for the night might wake up with free handies

Boulder, CO

Misfit Chris blew my fucking mind so hard. Also, I never knew that kids were down to party from 11AM onward. What an awesome 3 days!

BOSTON

UNBELIEVABLE FUN. im so beat, but ill try to keep up this thread with pics and vids and stuff.

first pics here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 … 10ecc5f8f5

buffalo, NY

I didn't get to catch as many acts as I would have liked, but they were all awesome.  Also my friend George who spent the majority of time in Jamspace was marveling that he didn't hear any chip acts that were NOT incredible.  Seriously cream of the crop shit here.

Last edited by danimal cannon (Mar 15, 2011 1:51 am)

Brooklyn, NY

These shows totally saved would would have otherwise been an aggravating, clusterfucked 3 days of PAX. Danimal Cannon, Disasterpeace and Misfit Chris blew me away in particular.

Also: PAX East just announced its final attendance numbers at just under 70,000 people, which means we can now say we've played at the largest videogame convention/expo in the United States.

Moncton, Canada

this was a sick show. thanks to everyone who performed -- excellent job!

also I'm sorry for putting you on the spot with that fakebit question albatross. I know it's a pretty touchy subject around these parts tongue

philly

I had a blast this weekend! It was seriously awesome.

NJ

the B8B part was awesome from what i actually got to attend. thanks dannel for letting us crash/party for a night..

NY, US

Videos starting from Day 1 here:
http://vimeo.com/21073191