California

I do not use pixel art as a medium, instead I use pen and ink (sometimes with watercolor)
I won't charge much, if anything but I would like a physical copy of whatever album/EP my art would be on if at all possible.
Communication is a big deal for me so I will keep in contact showing you the stages of the pieces so you can tell me what you want to keep or what I can adjust.

for examples of my artwork go to aaronmjohnson.daportfolio.com

thanks smile

PS. if interested please contact me via email (provided on the website above) as I will get to it sooner.

Philly, PA, USA

Have you posted here before? I think I remember seeing your portfolio before, anyway, I like your style!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Yeah I agree with pixls.  Your art is DEFINITELY up my alley and very good.  I'll be sure to get at you at some point in the future, but for now I'm sure you'll get some other offers.

california

Dig it. I agree with 8 bit rex. Sure someone will hit you up.

California

I had posted on here a while back under a different user name... which was painfully stupid so I decided to change it up a bit.
thanks for all the compliments by the way. smile

West Yorks, UK

some really nice pictures there fella. Id kind of like to see you develop them to finished compositions, atm they mostly look like sketches!

The groundtreemanthing is lovely in particular.

hope you can get some work!

California
Domu wrote:

some really nice pictures there fella. Id kind of like to see you develop them to finished compositions, atm they mostly look like sketches!

The groundtreemanthing is lovely in particular.

hope you can get some work!

Yeah, just with the way I've been drawing, to go back and put in a background and whatnot takes redrawing it completely which I should start getting used to.

thanks a lot by the way. smile