nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

cannot. flippin'. wait.

Melbourne, Australia

Three more sleeps!

hardcore, Australia

TWO MORE!

Feeling so good about my set now after last night.
(also cannot wait to destroy a parma at mrs parmas, highlight of any melbourne trip)

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah I forgot about Mrs Parmas I was thinking about organising something for Saturday night, but it depends what time Mr and Mrs Cheapy get back from their great ocean Rd tour. Mrs parmas is a good possibility for that though.

(The other shows were just rehersals for soundbytes - you guys are going to have perfected your sets during this tour!! smile )

hardcore, Australia

If i can improve for soundbytes by as much as i did between brisbane and sydney, it will be awesome.
now if only these EPs would arrive.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

All my sets are rehearsals, for the bedroom.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

SMASH A PARMA BRO!! Heaps Keen...

Also am looking forward to the fact that my set also improved greatly between Brisbane and Sydney which can only mean Friday is going to be the BEST EVAR!

Melbourne, Australia

MRS. PARMAS! Best beer selection in Australia.

Prove me wrong.

Melbourne, Australia

IIRC, It only does Vic beers.... so I think that means its not the best (no little creatures!!)

So we would all be down with this idea? I would probably need to make a booking depending on who goes

hardcore, Australia

I am heaps up for a sand-boats super saturday parma-smash session

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Tenners will be there for piss and parm.

Melbourne, Australia

I believe now, if you're staying at our place you have no choice  smile its more the local chip peeps that Im not sure about

Melbourne, Australia

Also if theres any interstate people coming that I dont know of that should be invited, let me know... I know abortifacent isn't coming now, but I rthink VC was thinking about it and gentlehurst is usually down.... I guess just wave your hand if you want to be on a booking at Mrs P's

Brooklyn NY US

Aw man I miss all you guys. Fuck this, I'm coming to the show.

Melbourne, Australia

/me waves his hand

hardcore, Australia
Bit Shifter wrote:

Aw man I miss all you guys. Fuck this, I'm coming to the show.

DO IT.