Sandy Eggo, CA

I was going to spend hours looking again without any luck trying to decide which flashcart to buy for a GBA. I swear I saw one one Dealextreme, but honestly I'm at a loss. I'm not sure if there is a good one that rocks either a microSD, a usb port, or even just a transferer.

Please suggest something to me guys.

Last edited by Resistor (Mar 14, 2011 5:14 am)

rochester, ny

get the one from kitsch bent or nonfinite. those are both great.

Chicago IL

i use a Supercard SD. i like it cause if you get a superkey, you can use it on a DS too. it should be really cheap now, cause they stopped supporting / updating for DS games. downside is you need a pc, or the ability to boot up windows, to convert the roms to play on the SD card.

Sandy Eggo, CA
Saskrotch wrote:

i use a Supercard SD. i like it cause if you get a superkey, you can use it on a DS too. it should be really cheap now, cause they stopped supporting / updating for DS games. downside is you need a pc, or the ability to boot up windows, to convert the roms to play on the SD card.

I'm a Windows using kind of guy. I even forgive them for Millennium, though it took some time. The problem I have now is that they all seem to be at a premium because they're a but outdated since the DSI lost the advance port.

Wellington, New Zealand

super card sd is really good, but for some games you have to run them through the rom converter wich gets pretty annoying. Apart from that it is really good. There are built in emulators for gb and nes (and more, I think) and it is really easy to put files onto it because its sd.

New York City

I got one of those 8 dollar flashcarts from Dealextreme. You flash them with software for the NDS, it's super convenient and at a killer price.

PS: they don' t have those anymore, but they do have SD Supercards.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 14, 2011 12:55 pm)

sweden
akira^8GB wrote:

I got one of those 8 dollar flashcarts from Dealextreme. You flash them with software for the NDS, it's super convenient and at a killer price.

PS: they don' t have those anymore, but they do have SD Supercards.

The SD ones have been out of stock for about 2-3 years. So I wouldn't hold my breath.

Milwaukee, WI

EZFlash IV at Nonfinite.

Philly, PA, USA
Theta_Frost wrote:

EZFlash IV at Nonfinite.

I've got this one, works pretty well if you follow instructions, but it is a little weird.