West Palm Beach, FLORIDA, USA

Hey everyone, I been a member here for quite some time. i know some of you and the rest hope to know and communicate with soon! I wanted to inform all the Chip Producers and DJs, that Younoob.net has now its own Live Online Radio Station and Social Network! The radio and Network is all up and running just a few minor updates to the profile pages and all will be complete. I am very excited to get this show rolling. I am currently looking for DJs for time slots during the week, month, year...on and on and on... i will be developing a Event System for organization on when and what time DJ are scheduled to play there own live shows. If your interested please PM me or hit up younoob.net and sign up and get a hold of me that way. IM REALLY Excited to get some new sounds and djs in a fully scheduled week after week line up. The radio is ofcorse revolving loosely around Chip Music Genre. If you would like to schedule or just wanna get some time for a show, just let me know i will give you all the details on connecting to our Live radio! Hope to Hear from some of you.

Thanks again for reading.

DJ Dingo~
Younoob.net: The Noobie Netowork & Radio
[email protected]

Last edited by Dingo (Mar 17, 2011 7:30 pm)

Godzilladelph

whatever happened to tv death squad?

West Palm Beach, FLORIDA, USA

TV Death Squad is still around SKGB, TV DEATH SQUAD Although they have not logged into myspace since 12-1-10, but they are still active on the 8bc, last upload was on 03-01-11 a track called: "smk brk (the great super mario smokeout)"