KB, would it be ok with you if I posted your most recent comment on 8bc so people know what's up?

matt's mind

yes, perfectly fine by me...

thanks!

Ciudad de méxico, MX

heart matt, buena suerte con todo amigo!

astral cat
kitsch wrote:

i'm going away into the mountains and being by myself to get shit done.  yes, seriously.  so, heads up if you need something and can't wait.  because, i'll be cut off from society for a few days until comps happen and pass.

hah wow that sounds great! good luck with studying!

matt's mind

kitsch-bent is back online, although i may be sleeping for a few days, hahaha...

but, alas, comps are done, i'm around to get things accomplished again, so everything is available once more big_smile

a BIG thank you to everyone i had to tell i wouldn't reply to their e-mails until now, and a bigger thanks to everyone with support!

but, yeah, store is back.

New York, New York
kitsch wrote:

alas, comps are done

Yey stores and video game musics.

Off-topic but...

Alas, a cornucopia of love

hhhhnnnnnngggggggggg

YES

MA

Kitsch is the ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt! Peace and love!

matt's mind

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ledx3

soon.

matt's mind

done wink  finally got the packaging finished...

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ledx3

Milwaukee, WI

Very cool.  I'd love to see comparisons as my current fav are the project GB backlights.  I'd love to see more colors as well, I lurve me some purple and pink.

BOSTON

i like how apeshit is calling it THE TRIFORCE LED MOD

so dramatic big_smile

USA

Kitsch -

I LOVE that Kitschbent graphic on your Game Boy's screen.

Some very cool person must have made that very cool graphic. ^_^

Theta_Frost wrote:

Very cool.  I'd love to see comparisons as my current fav are the project GB backlights.  I'd love to see more colors as well, I lurve me some purple and pink.

We didn't do purple/pink because the results are pretty awful, there's a huge loss of clarity.  If there's any demand for it, it may be included in the next run, given we do another one. But out of all the commissions I've had in the past, only one person wanted a pink backlight.

I've used ProjectGBs panels in the past. I purchased three from him in total, two of which had bad LEDs (Or possibly burnt out LEDs from connecting to an unregulated source). Since they connect to the unregulated power LED source, they turn off completely once the batteries get to a certain point, our panels don't do that.

So for anyone who purchases a panel: Do not connect them to the power LED source, you'll either damage them or blow them out. They're supposed to be connected to the 5v source so that they don't dim with the batteries.

Last edited by Apeshit (Apr 2, 2011 10:08 pm)

matt's mind
SurfaceDragon wrote:

Some very cool person

^
|

indeed!!!

clovis CA

just bought a green one, CANT WAIT!!!!