Houston, TX

Sunday, March 27 · 12:00pm - 8:00pm   All Ages

Caroline Collective
4820 Caroline St
Houston, TX

In the wake of the crisis in Japan, we are putting on a special Caroline Session to help those affected by the crisis.

We will be donating all proceeds to the Red Cross!

If you want to help with event as an artists, food supporter, drink supporter, just let us know

Full details will be up by the end of the week!

As of 3/16

August 83
Benjamin Wesley
Chip Tune Crooner
Corey Power
Donnie Sands
Ernie Trevino Band
Featherface
File Under Jeff
La Sien
Melisa Savcic
Myrna Sanders
Reckless Endeavor
Sara Van Buskirk
Tiziano Hernandez
Westbound

----

Thanks 20K Group!

Get your phones out! 20K Group (www.20kgroup.com) will donate $1 for each tweet with the #CS4Japan hashtag (up to $1,000 and through March 28, 2011

Thanks St Arnold!

We're happy to report that Saint Arnold's will be sponsoring this event! Local beer for local music! We'll have food on the grill so come on out! They're delicious! "LIKE" them at http://www.facebook.com/saintarnold

Austin, TX

what?

Houston, TX

Um, can you be more specific, Sievert?

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

what?

Liverpool, UK

what?

Houston, TX

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1822095305476<---This!

Last edited by bobbyblank (Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm)

astral cat

what?

Houston, TX

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2011/ … es-brandy/

The Mountains

hm

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 2:21 am)

Plano, TX
IAYD wrote:

...houston show with no Sievert on it?

This should have been the first reply.

Last edited by PixyJunket (Mar 21, 2011 3:16 am)

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 2:20 am)

Houston, TX

It's a benefit show, and I'm sure the show promoter would love to have Sievert perform. It's an all day event. Also, if you'd ever like to do a show together, let me know. That goes for all you Texans in my area. I've done several non-scene shows, but it'd be great to share a stage with like minds.

What happens to Jared a lot?

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 2:20 am)

Plano, TX
bobbyblank wrote:

It's a benefit show, and I'm sure the show promoter would love to have Sievert perform. It's an all day event. Also, if you'd ever like to do a show together, let me know. That goes for all you Texans in my area. I've done several non-scene shows, but it'd be great to share a stage with like minds.

What happens to Jared a lot?

Jared (Sievert) is one of the (if not THE) most prominent chip musician from Houston. I won't say he should be playing and each and every show that goes on there, but he should definitely be contacted for something of this caliber.

Are you doing anything in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? If so, you can send me a PM, I've got a good amount of contacts for musicians here. We are slowly (?) getting the chip scene going on here with Bible Belt Bitfest and now Dot Matrix (and Playing with Power if that is not considered a one off).

Houston, TX

Cool, this is why I'm here. To find other musicians in my area. I'll be bugging Jared and anybody else I can find when I setup future shows. I co-own a theater here in Houston that would be perfect for chip shows.
www.freneticore.net

I'd love to get some people together for some shows there. I guess I should post that.
Pixy- I'd be psyched to play an event in Dallas/FW, keep me in mind. With some warning, I could bring my backup dancers.