Milan, Italy
Beware wrote:

Well, is the SuperCard a flash cart designed for GBA use?

actually yes. tongue

Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

and you say supercard is not compatible with M4G? hmmm that doesnt sound any good to me, seems i have to get a sc for testing too.

arottenbit wrote:
Beware wrote:

Well, is the SuperCard a flash cart designed for GBA use?

actually yes. tongue

Yes, I'm aware.  That's my point, it's a flash cart made for GBA, M4G will run perfectly fine after it's been patched.

Beware wrote:

M4G will run perfectly fine after it's been patched.

well, we have not tested it, so we cant know, take in mind that this software ISN'T at all free of bugs, bugs that usually official releases dont have, so we cant generalice by the moment. The only thing to know, who has a SuperCard SD already, has already tried to patch M4g and has been sucess to boot it?

If it boots on the EZFlash 3in1, it will boot on the Supercard.

Milan, Italy

no. i've tested it yesterday before posting.. sad

Unsubscribe
herr_prof wrote:

i found that very cart in stock at dealextreme, I have a 256 flash3advance witha  deadbattery, but a new one was cheap enough to give that a try versus ordering and resoldering a battery.

edit: I checked on my order to post the link and now its 404, and my order is pending manufacturer restock. Doesnt look good.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:5o … =firefox-a

Guess I spoke too soon.. they shipped!

Still not in stock so maybe i got the last ones big_smile

Abandoned on Fire

Just ordered an EZ-Flash IV from here (several other options as well):  http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html  Finally! smile

0.74 Pre release

Just for testing, dont expect it to run as good as last versions. I upload this
because i think i have to show ya the interface btm, but i warrant this version is buggy as hell. Dont worry about any bug, im just cleaning up the code right now.

M4G-Tracker 0.74a_PR

Tokyo, Japan
egr wrote:

Just ordered an EZ-Flash IV from here (several other options as well):  http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html  Finally! smile

Can this be used as a stand alone gba cart? say in a GBA micro?

Unsubscribe

Yea you can! Got mine this morning.. if the altest version is buggy, whatas a good version to test against that isnt so buggy?

the heart of a mountain

Just been playin....looks gorgeous..I like the first and 3rd palettes a lot. Great work guys...I can't wait for it to all be working. Keep going it's great.

thank you! you all are also great thank you for testing it smile

Last edited by smiker (Feb 5, 2010 12:07 am)

Tokyo, Japan
herr_prof wrote:

Yea you can! Got mine this morning.. if the altest version is buggy, whatas a good version to test against that isnt so buggy?

sweet, I'll order one tonight

Philly, PA, USA

I had my iPlayer in my hand, only to find it doesn't work. now i'll need to wait like a month to ship it back and get a replacement. I was so excited to be able to try this on a legit system sad

Unsubscribe

My ezflashiv seems to load the rom fine, if anyone is on the fence about getting one.. gotta see if i can save songs, but first have to learn how to make songs big_smile

Yep saving doesnt seem to work.. any ezflashiv owners know the proper way to patch this?

Last edited by herr_prof (Feb 5, 2010 3:09 pm)