Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom

Yellow DMG with internal prosound and a blue backlight

since ive bought this, its had a problem of outputting audio to the left side when using heaphones or speakers.

its a lovely looking system and its a shame that it has the said problem, but before i put it up on ebay, i thought it could catch the eye of some modders on here who are willing to try and fix it (if possible) or just anyone who wants it general.

if anyones interested, shoot me a mail at [email protected]

thanks!

Do you have a soldering iron? Real easy fix, and you won't need to sell it as defective. Sounds like who ever did the mod wired it backwards, or else one of the wires popped out.

BK

yeah this sounds like a really easy fix, open it up and see if any wires are disconnected. if you don't know what to fix, take pic of it open and post it, i'm sure people can point you in the right direction.

Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom

id honestly rather sell it on for someone else to use rather than me having it and not use it, especially seeming as i dont have the tools to begin thinking about fixing it!

Liverpool, UK

In that case...

Da rules, m8 wrote:

Please indicate prices on items you are selling, if you are tying to see what you can get for it use an auction site like ebay.