I didnt even know about this website lol awesome, my post is on 8bc still.

I think I might explode if I got a free bleepbloob cart in the mail.  That's super awesome of you to give that away.  Even more awesome of you to keep it a surprise! big_smile

Toronto
zzaz3 wrote:

I think I might explode if I got a free bleepbloob cart in the mail.  That's super awesome of you to give that away.  Even more awesome of you to keep it a surprise! big_smile

Oh man, I agree.

More people need to be this generous. I believe ill do something similar in the future if I decide to get rid of some of my chip related items.

!!!

congrats to the winners

Who are the winners?

Last edited by Zizma (Mar 1, 2011 11:16 pm)

Liverpool, UK

Warning - if Renegade Runner messages you asking for your address and bank details, it's a scam - I've now had all of my accounts frozen due to fraudulent activity - BUYER BEWARE

Can any one access anything from just your address?

Hahaa don#t worry, All anyone can do with your address is send mail or come round for a visit

That's just classic CDK humour smile

So, uh,  who won?

Zizma wrote:

So, uh,  who won?

As it stands if you didn't get a PM then I'm afraid you didn't win anything sad
Unless someone doesn't respond within 3 days, then I'll start to PM those who lost out (2 people haven't responded yet)

Columbus,OHIO

I would really like the Pink Game Boy Pocket,Kid Icarus Ep and the Blue Backlighting Kit.
It would mean alot to me as i am a chiptune dj and dont have a game boy currently. and for my video is this:http://www.youtube.com/user/calvinhleung#p/c/6878695BA1D07DC3/1/0fOwXuXPfYc this guy got me into chiptune. it was a changing experience and from it ill never look back. hope i win. thanks!

I got a PM awhile ago and provided my address.  Never received what I won.

me too *E

he didn't answer either

Liverpool, UK

HOW DARE HE NOT GIVE US OUR FREE STUFF - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My Apologies. I only started shipping items out this week.

This was down to cashflow problems (Or rather my bank breaking promises, as per usual) and trying to source suitable packaging for the international orders that wouldn't end up doubling the shipping costs.