Chepachet, Rhode Island
SurfaceDragon wrote:

Both my girlfriend and my rival think glasses make them look un-fashionable or un-cool.

I hear you on that.

Plus my rival picked the fire-type AFTER I had already chosen the grass-type. 

I mean what the shit is with that? 

At least my name isn't "iHaveCrabs".  He's never going to be the Pokemon champion with a ridiculous name like that.

San Francisco

seriously tho. the snow style makes reading and long visits so much more pleasurable. the trash baby looks cool but functionality wise it is death for my poor eyes.

San Francisco
SurfaceDragon wrote:

I think glasses are cool and if you need to where glasses don't be afraid to where them.

true story. glasses aren't cool when you need them for everything. you know what is cool? being able to see. with out straining or aid or squinting or fucking moving 2 inches infront of an object.

The worst part about being blind as shit is.... you will be checkin out teh bitches and you think one looks good. you are all like "o hey gurl whats up?" and you get her number. you call her and meet up at a bar with your glasses and realize..... fuuuuuuuuck ugly as shit. there is no escape. now you got some ugly bitch calling you all the time and asking you questions all day. life sux ass.

))<>((
wedanced wrote:

seriously tho. the snow style makes reading and long visits so much more pleasurable. the trash baby looks cool but functionality wise it is death for my poor eyes.

quite the opposite for me. I find bright themes difficult to read, and very straining on the eyes.

England

i think that you should do one with a yellow background and green text.

Brazil

THRASHBABY

In the glasses part: i use it everyday from the moment I wake, take off when I goto shower and when I sleep.

wedanced wrote:

The worst part about being blind as shit is.... you will be checkin out teh bitches and you think one looks good. you are all like "o hey gurl whats up?" and you get her number. you call her and meet up at a bar with your glasses and realize..... fuuuuuuuuck ugly as shit. there is no escape. now you got some ugly bitch calling you all the time and asking you questions all day. life sux ass.

This can be solved with two things: Glasses or getting drunk. The second blurrys it a lot and you're doing a good thing to the world by picking ugly girls and making them happy.