New York, NY

For anyone wanting to try doing visuals on a handheld device, or have been playing with Pikix or are just curious, check out this free new release from Pikilipita for the Caanoo:

SUPER PIKIX

demo vid: http://vimeo.com/21452846

oh and check out the sample content contributed by yours truly!

Last edited by J Y K (Mar 30, 2011 3:40 am)

Austin, TX

This is really nice! Would love to check out this handheld some day when more money is had. smile

Melbtown, Lolstralia

This really does look great!!! anyone have any ideas on Cheap battery powered projectors for the ultimate portable VJ rig?

Turku, FIN

This seems to be almost same that Pikix on the GP2X, what are the differences, except the touchscreen controls?

Pikix is awesome soft anyway! Woooo!

New York City

It's pretty solid.
Caanoo has more memory and better clock speed. Also has more effects I think.
The interface has been generally enhanced too. Pikix seemed too cryptic fro me, now you can get more feedback about what you do with teh touchscreen controls.

Also: blending modes.

IL, US

Dammit...makes me want a caanoo....hmm..maybe ill order one

New York City

Sell your shitty GP2X and get a Caanoo tongue

Philly, PA, USA

seriously makes me want a caanoo...

Unsubscribe
akira^8GB wrote:

Develop midi out for one!

IL, US
herr_prof wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Develop midi out for one!

x2
this would just mean id have 3 piggy capable consoles if i order one

Venezuela

WIN!, another good reason to sell all my trash and buy a cannoo!... thx for sharing!

New York City

MIDI out is overrated.
Now I got an idea for Pikix.... MMMMM

NYC
akira^8GB wrote:

MIDI out is overrated.
Now I got an idea for Pikix.... MMMMM

psh you would heart yea I was checking out Rhinostrich's Cannoo, the thing is awesome !

Minneapolis

The Cannoo is quite rad. Unfortunately the people issuing me with bills insist that they are far more rad than a Cannoo. hmm

Brazil

Gotta share this with pulselooper! He might have some use for it and I might bug him to make me some visuals with it.

Venezuela

does anyone know if there is any other way to convert png sequence or quicktime mov to k17 or k18 files?. Because the Kouky is not working on my Windows Vista.