Graham Washington

I'm very new to the chiptuning music group i suppose. It's very hard to find other people to talk to, and make friends with, that like it as well when you don't know much about it. I think it would be cool, if you could have an introduction thread tacked some where in the forums. This way, i could meet new people possibly, that would kinda introduce me to the world. Meet people to talk about the music and stuff.

Lets just say its kinda hard to start out all by my self in this world.
(i didn't see an introduction thread anywhere, sorry if one was already created)

Los Angeles

Not a bad idea, a stickied "new member? introduce yourself" thread in general discussion.

Philly, PA, USA

I recall there was some sort of "say hello" thread, but i don't know if it was tacked

Hey, this isn't a bad idea. Most forums have a newbie sub forum where they can introduce themselves and ask noob questions there. I got a little nervous when I didn't see one around here, but it's a pretty nice thing to have. I'm sure a stickied thread would do just as nicely though!

Edit: Sorry to bring up an old topic, I just happened to see it now and thought it was smart.

Last edited by Frostbyte (Apr 2, 2011 2:43 am)