Trax are as follows.

01 Together
02 Access Mind
03 Your
04 Apart

This is my first release. Took me a while to get right, so please, enjoy.

Together

wow.. really nice!

I'm listening on crappy earphones with no bass at the moment.. looking forward to hearing it properly.

San Diego, CA

this music totally transcends the crappy earphone medium smile

mad digging this right now omg.

Very very very very nice, loving this very much. Great release.

NJ

i like this.

Apart is amazing! You use FL Studio correct? What kind of plugins are you using? I find it very difficult to gain such a level of control over traditional plugins (as far as wobbles and pitch bending).

edit: nvm, wrong thread

Last edited by Frostbyte (Apr 7, 2011 12:30 am)

Thanks guys! Glad you're enjoying it. smile

Zef: Yes I am using Fl. The plug in I use most for bass and actually for a lot of the melody parts is "Wasp XT", It has an LFO filter to the mid left of the plug in, this is what I use for most of the wobbles. As for pitch bends, that should come as you learn. Also, the sounds "Wasp XT" produce would be nothing without a large amount of effects, mild bitcrushing, overdrive and so on. Hope that helps! smile

Oh okay, that makes sense thanks. I had actually written off the Wasp plugins as being too oldschool but looking at them now I realize they're quite powerful. It also helps that they're FL Native because then Slide notes will work for pitch bending.
Out of simple curiousity what are some of your favourite effect plugins? I use LoFi+ quite often for bitcrushing and use FL Overdrive for my distortion.
Thanks.

New York City

Digging it

@Zef: I use Bitchrusher, (it's actually called "Bitcrusher") and Blood Overdrive mainly, I like to add compression and a bass boost too. I'd use all of them for most of my basses, but then you might go into something more in-depth. For instance using Forma-8 to get a type of formant, or a lowpass filter for keeping the bass out the way but still having it there. It really depends what you're going for, just experiment with it. smile

@8GB: Thanks. Hah.