Sweeeeeeden

dosPrompt: Switch to Opera 9.5.

Edit: I misread your post... However, I still recommend you Opera 9.5. You should be able to isntall without local admin rights.

Adelaide, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

Hi all!
Really excited this is done, I never posted much on 8bc (left that up to Celsius), but since going to blip and meeting some of you (and of course from Soundbytes).

You were at soundbytes?!? and we didn't meet?!?

INDONESIA
glomag wrote:
YKMB wrote:

hey everyone i'm YKMB,i'm from indonesia nice to meet you all smile
this web is good

Hey Wandy!

Hello chris big_smile

Melbourne, Australia
nitro2k01 wrote:

dosPrompt: Switch to Opera 9.5.

Edit: I misread your post... However, I still recommend you Opera 9.5. You should be able to isntall without local admin rights.

I wish it were that simple. It's not in the installing, it's in the downloading where the problem lies. It's weird seeing quotes seems to "sometimes" work, but I have a work around.

On another note.... where's the donate button? There needs to be one while people are still feeling all grateful and generous towards the new site wink

A gray world of dread

Ah, corporate policies, wonderful things. To secure optimal compatibility and security, we'll force ancient crap software down you throat. And don't install anything, that's where all the viruses come from! But please use IE6, Outlook 2000 and don't install SP1 on your XP, it's not been cleared yet.

I feel you.

If you have a cleared stick (yes, usually hardware and not software for USB sticks is cleared, how much sense that makes) try to sneak a FF or Opera portable on it.

DE TRT

Did somebody say Ponyo?

Melbourne, Australia
dosPrompt wrote:

Hi all!
Really excited this is done, I never posted much on 8bc (left that up to Celsius), but since going to blip and meeting some of you (and of course from Soundbytes). I hope to change that here. It looks amazing guys! Of course, I can't view quoted posts properly because work runs IE6 which will make it slightly more difficult *sigh*
Seriously, IE6?!  Pity me.

Hey babe!

What's for dinner?

* cue infreadead saying that it's been 'nice knowing you mate!' *

California

love the site guys. very cool mood goin on here. Thanks for an alternative to *clears throat* other sites.

New York City

This is awesome, thanks guys for setting it up.
Here's looking forward to the first fight xD

Brooklyn, NY

I'm really excited about this. Thanks, guys!

Melbourne, Australia
celsius wrote:
dosPrompt wrote:

Hi all!
Really excited this is done, I never posted much on 8bc (left that up to Celsius), but since going to blip and meeting some of you (and of course from Soundbytes). I hope to change that here. It looks amazing guys! Of course, I can't view quoted posts properly because work runs IE6 which will make it slightly more difficult *sigh*
Seriously, IE6?!  Pity me.

Hey babe!

What's for dinner?

* cue infreadead saying that it's been 'nice knowing you mate!' *

Smartass.

Clinton Hill

I like how when you post in a certain discussion the little word box on the left is grey, while the others are pink. It's the little things that make this place nice.

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

I AM A DUCK AND I'M HELL UP IN THIS CHIPMUSIC BITCH

Washington

HEll yeah

THIS GUY

FERNDALE, MI, USA
Pompei wrote:

Did somebody say Ponyo?

excellent film.