Santa Barbara, California

Ya this comp was dead. I was a bitch and hadn't been active my apologies everyone for flaking (Ill probably get flamed like hell for it), but I'm gunna go ahead and officially resurrect this guy and actually fucking do it.

I dont know who all is still interested (if anyone for how long its been) so all songs are open as of now.

I'm not going to set a deadline till I find out if people actually want in. Same with where it will be hosted, ect.

People who showed interest over a year ago (hah..my bad) will have priority as far as slots in the comp go.

Ill be covering Too Drunk to Fuck
Post if your interested or hit me up at [email protected]

GO!

Last edited by MCP (Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm)

I want Soup is Good Food and/or Pull My Strings

Just bumping cause Ive gotten a lot of email for this comp. but not many posts. Slots are still open just let email me at the address on the first post!

Will be updating info tomorrow!

Hialeah, FL

As much as I would love to I don't have the time to fully devote myself to this collab sad

iseedeadpixels wrote:

As much as I would love to I don't have the time to fully devote myself to this collab sad

awww not even one piece! sad you'll be missed
its my fault for flaking on everyone when they were down too

Amsterdam

Too bad...

here's a nice cover I always liked. Napalm Death - Nazi Punks Fuck Off http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMsquzm3AQ

Last edited by Diskette Deluxe (Apr 6, 2011 1:25 pm)

Winter Haven, FL

Sign me up for FLESHDUNCE, please.

sick glad to see your interested guys.
gunna set the deadline a little over a month from today. If you guys claimed your spot via forum shoot me an email so we can organize more stuff

(Nestrogen heart stoked to see your down. hit me up).

Last edited by MCP (Apr 21, 2011 12:42 am)

Los Angeles

Hey sorry i've been mia. I'm going to have to sit this one out. Ive been a little too busy for music recently :''''''(

FlashHeart

Is either Holiday in Cambodia or California Uber Alles claimed?

Just bumping with the different screen name, I've got Soup is good food correct?

and when do you want that by?

California

I am going to try covering Kill The Poor with Alley Beach. Hopefully we can do the song justice.

Natty wrote:

Is either Holiday in Cambodia or California Uber Alles claimed?

you can have either one just leme know smile

Massachusetts, USA

"insight" - almost done!

please tell me someone is trying "chemical warfare"... please?

Brazil

Oh i wish I had time to do a thing with California Uber Alles, but can't promisse shit.

Winter Haven, FL

I finished the instrumental end of my track. I doubt that I'll get the vocals done today/tomorrow... sadly. Due to a new work schedule I keep odd hours and have little time to be loud. I'll try though.