I made an 8 bit remix album of The Stroke's "Angles"?

I've been thinking about it for a long time. If you guys are interested, I'm totally up for it.

(nitro2k01: Thread title edited per the new rule.)

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Apr 11, 2011 11:48 am)

Tacoma WA

kind of curious who the strokes are i guess?

mostly ambivalent however.  if i liked it i guess i'd look for some of their music on youtube to find out who they are.

Tacoma WA

but go for it man!  do what makes you happy and don't worry about the peanut gallery

Haha, I probably will, I just don't wanna waste time...I'm pretty busy and can only really focus on one project at a time, so I have to choose now between original stuff or this cover album. But the more i listen to the original the more I wanna do a chipbreak remix of it all, so it's probably going down.

By the way:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZOYg2Qy7HM

Dont make music for others. Do it for yourself

Aww thanks wink I just want others to like it too haha, I need me some money tongue

Clarification: Not doing it for the money, I'm doing it for the music, but it is nice to have more than $60 dollars to your name haha

Last edited by Frostbyte (Apr 9, 2011 7:13 pm)

The Mountains

How would you feel if

I told you I think you shouldn't ask stupid questions like this and instead get something done? You don't need encouragement from strangers who hate you.

I feel like that

Edit: And for the record, I wanted to know if people are interested because I might need help somewhere along the line, so chill out dude. Not necessary.

Last edited by Frostbyte (Apr 9, 2011 7:43 pm)

sweden

How would YOU feel if I linked you to this? Without telling you what it was really about.

Confused?

Tacoma WA
Frostbyte wrote:

Confused?

confused and amused

Lol yeah, very amused.

Liverpool, UK

off topic, plz delete

Yeah, let's just get rid of this. I'll make a new thread when it's done.

The Mountains

see? you're wasting your own time

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

We don't generally delete threads. If you leave this thread be, it will disappear. :-)