Austin, Texas

I recently built an arduinoboy by following trash80s schematic and im having some problems. im trying to sync a microkorg with LSDJ via the arduinoboy, but when I press start on the sequencer it says "too busy" at the top of the screen. What does this mean??? I had it working earlier where i could put the LSDJ in slave mode and control it with the keyboard, but all i could do was change the tempo. Now it wont even let me do that. the arduinoboys leds flash in the right patterns and everything and when i turn on the microkorg the midi led flashes and when i press a key on the keyboard the light flashes as well as if i press start on the gameboy. Can someone please help me????? Ive been working on this thing for quite a while now and I'd really like to get it up and running.

To busy means, well that it is to busy, that the cpu cannot play the song because it is to fast/complicated. Something else could be actually causing it but normally it is just a fast song wink

Last edited by Octothorpe (Apr 9, 2011 2:32 am)

Los Angeles

well if the lights on the aboy are blinking thats a good thing... you need to make sure the arduinoboy is in the right mode and lsdj is in the right mode, if you are sure of that, then check your wiring for the gameboy jack and the arduino- that is the only point of failure on the gameboy-side of the electronics.