filthadelphia

Decided to make a channel dedicated to video tutorials of how to use LSDJ and to compile different instruments people have made and transfer them to video form.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LSDJguides

Kind of got bummed out when the Patch Book never came back up, lost a lot of good information for new users. Having kind of a hard time though trying to find instruments people have made (had to resort to archive.org for the majority of it so far.) Anyone have a good resource?

All credit goes to each individual who made the instrument, I don't take any of it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i'll try to do some vids and upload to vimeo/youtube.

"Cooking w/ LSDJ"

Nicely done videos!
I never thought you could get such change in the noise channel w/ so few steps in transpose.
I typically transpose in octaves. which is how i get my Ninja Gaiden Snare. ^_^

Last edited by low-gain (Feb 14, 2011 6:37 am)

niceeeeeee!!

rochester, ny

this is great. i watched each video, keep it up!

filthadelphia
low-gain wrote:

i'll try to do some vids and upload to vimeo/youtube.

"Cooking w/ LSDJ"

Nicely done videos!
I never thought you could get such change in the noise channel w/ so few steps in transpose.
I typically transpose in octaves. which is how i get my Ninja Gaiden Snare. ^_^

Thank you. If you'd like I could post them to the channel, I am willing to upload other people's videos if they want it to be hosted on LSDJguides channel. I don't intend to use this channel to plug my music that will be a separate channel I just want to compile all this information to one place.

filthadelphia

Uploaded cheapshot's tutorials, check them out if you haven't seen them already.

Wherever

Thanks man! Really awesome initiative!

Madison, Alabama

Thanks for the videos!  As someone still learning in-depth tricks, this was very informative.  I used to go to the patchbook for tips, but these videos are great.

filthadelphia

2 new videos added after a long stretch of no uploads. Encouraging people to get involved and suggest an instrument to be added, create a video for me to upload, or allow me to share one of your videos you have already made (I don't like uploading other people's videos without their explicit permission.)

.FILTHadelphia

Uploaded the tables video. God this video was hard to make so bare with my brain fumbling on how to explain this junk. Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/TfuJ70VGTog

Yes, I was formerly nosebleed.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
defiantsystems wrote:

Yes, I was formerly nosebleed.

*soap opera diminished 7th organ chord*

Sweeeeeeden

I'm sounding like a preacher, but may I suggest that you use BGB for recording the videos, to get slightly better audio quality. VBA has clearly audible artifacts.

.FILTHadelphia
nitro2k01 wrote:

I'm sounding like a preacher, but may I suggest that you use BGB for recording the videos, to get slightly better audio quality. VBA has clearly audible artifacts.

You got it. I was using GEST for the longest time but had issues trying to open *.sav files so I switched over to VBA. What was the tip off that I was using VBA? Or was it a lucky guess?

.FILTHadelphia

Holy shit! A new video.

https://youtu.be/1H1cilHF6dM