̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Bunch of tough guys

BK

FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL

philly
dubmood wrote:

why so offended Alex?

not offended... just sports are annoying to me... and i definitely dont see their relation to ultra nerdy chip music - the jocks are the ones who beat us up... remember?

Brunswick, GA USA

Round football FTW.  Now we need a NASCAR-free motorsport thread.

Clinton Hill
dubmood wrote:

Hello, this place lacks a nice thread for talking about football. Real one that is, not Handegg.

What team will win the premier league this year? Why does Olympique Marseille kick so much ass? etc

Whats your favourite team?

Holy SHIT I am a HUGE OM fan!!!!!!!!
I have a Michael Pagis Jersey in my closet!

Although they are F---ing tough to follow over here in the states.
I got glass bottles thrown at us by Paris fans while hanging out at the bars before the game
uhhhhh memories.
Of course this is all the season when we had Ribery, Nasri, Valbuena, Taiwo, Cana, Pagis, and Mama(don't) Naing.
To bad we are just a "Farm Team" (is this an american term) for "Big Clubs".

Sorry if no one knows WTF I am talking about.
I miss OM games sooo much

Clinton Hill
alex_mauer wrote:
dubmood wrote:

why so offended Alex?

not offended... just sports are annoying to me... and i definitely dont see their relation to ultra nerdy chip music - the jocks are the ones who beat us up... remember?

I disagree, Not all of us are the same. I love Baseball and Soccer (football). Sorry. But I prolly won't be beating anyone up anytime soon.

Although it is a bit off topic,........ BUT it is always nice to find something else to talk about with your friends n'est pas?

Last edited by little naps (Jan 8, 2010 3:22 am)

New York City
dubmood wrote:

Hello, this place lacks a nice thread for talking about football. Real one that is, not Handegg.

HANDEGG!
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
That was golden big_smile

By family heritage I am a supporter of Club Atlético River Plate
(But don't tell anyone: I am a heretic argentinian,I hate fútbol! tongue)

The Bronx
little naps wrote:
alex_mauer wrote:
dubmood wrote:

why so offended Alex?

I disagree, Not all of us are the same. I love Baseball and Soccer (football). Sorry. But I prolly won't be beating anyone up anytime soon.

Although it is a bit off topic,........ BUT it is always nice to find something else to talk about with your friends n'est pas?

Word. GO YANKEES

Miami, FL

Go Man U

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

i love sport

Rugby league; Brisbane Broncos
Football(Soccer): Brisbane Roar, Manchester United

thats about it, realise this

London, UK
goatslacker wrote:

Go Man U

yup, on and off supporter since very small. I still watch the odd game now and then, used to go to old trafford a lot when I lived in the north.

Brisbane, Australia, Earth

I went to old trafford when i was in england a couple of years back, such a great place! Pity we weren't around for game time D:

London, UK

ultimate disc is awesome too, and more physically demanding than you'd think. Joined in a game at my friend's club and my body got absolutely pummeled, moreso than playing footie would!

Marseille

why would chipmusic be so ultra nerdy? I see all them cool cjocks dancing to it every saturday night!

Marseille

Holy SHIT I am a HUGE OM fan!!!!!!!!
I have a Michael Pagis Jersey in my closet!

Ah yes a l'OM fan! Well our team aint that bad this year, I mean we still got Niang, Taiwo et Mandanda and on top of that we have Heinze, Lucho, Cheroy and the new signing from Lorient, Abriel, who have been one of the best players so far this year. If not only bordeaux would have been so lucky this year we could maybe threaten the trophy.

Finally another OM supporter. Still half a season to go, and im on practiacally every home-game.

New York City

I was just talking with Ary about how much more intense European sports are to American sports. Here people don't really have 'state' pride, America is the same all over really unless you're in a huge city - if not by geography, certainly by culture (and that doesn't even get into players being traded etc./free agents). Always been jealous of European sports because for instance when France plays Germany there is actually some fucking history there!

Oh look its Tampa Bay, Florida VS. St. Louis, who cares?

Maybe thats why American nerdbros hate sports, its just common sense over here haha.