Brooklon

NY chipbros (and other chipbros willing to travel to ny): anybody interested in taking part in Make Music New York this year? Is something already in the works? Zen Albatross and I did a little sidewalk jamming last year to a good response (despite piss-poor coordination on the part of our Make Music coordinator). Good exposure, good fun, drinks before and after (and during depending on your brown bag skill level).

June 21st is the date. Deadline for sign up is April 21st.

It would be cool to get at least a few people in on this jam. RE-LIVE BLIP A MONTH LATER AND ON A SIDEWALK.

(But seriously...who's in?)

BK

i'm so in. so so so in. did you sign up for a GigMaven account? apparently they're doing a lot of the booking for venues through that site.

NYC

ima come and hang out

Bronx, NY

I'm in for hanging and/or playin'. Good times

Brooklon

Alright, homers. I've contact MMNY peoples to see if they have any space left where we performed last year. (Not that exact place, mind you, since they kicked us out early...) I tried to signup for GigMaven but it error-fied on me twice and I gave up. Let's hope good old fashioned snail-email can get the job done.

Invaderbacca - idea: we wear white zentai suits and you project viz ON US. WHOA. [mind explodes but zentai suit contains the explosion resulting in a mushy, red-tinted bag at top of body. gross.]

NYC

hey, if its dark enough fuck yea man. I'm down to party.