BOSTON
pixls wrote:

don't eat me bro

dont be a delicious cheese-steak then!

or fries!

New York, New York
pixls wrote:

don't eat me bro

I'm going to turn you into the world's biggest and dumbest cheesesteak.
I passed by a place in NY claiming to have the city's only authentic cheesesteak. Apparently the essential ingredients include an authentic roll, and wiz wit.

Last edited by Esopus-dragon (Apr 29, 2011 3:24 am)

Philly, PA, USA

If authentic means wiz then fuck that shit.

New York, New York

The signs proclaim the rolls are brought in fresh from Philadelphia every day. The wiz is really just a option, from my casual reading of the signs. I'm really all about Ethopian cheesesteaks. Authentic cheesesteaks aren't really calling to me.

Bronx, NY
Esopus-dragon wrote:

I'm really all about Ethopian cheesesteaks. Authentic cheesesteaks aren't really calling to me.

/me shouts AMEN in best preacher voice, does exaggerated dance

Unsubscribe

how much will philly hate crime me for preferring good provolone to cheezewhiz?

New York, New York
herr_prof wrote:

Doesn't even Philly's favorite son, Roy Ziegler, prefer provolone over cheeze wiz on steaks and hoagies?

BOSTON

i like wiz on the cheap, late-night steak sandwich ah la Ishkabibbles (with gross gremlin beverages to wash them down) etc., but when at a *slightly* classier joint, its all about the provolone. But to be honest, I think my favorite is the etheopian cheesesteak and whatever the hell is on that one.

basically what i am saying is that im going to eat like 5 steak sandwiches on this trip with all manner or sauces and cheeses, then die on the megabus back to boston. SO PSYCHED

Philly, PA, USA
herr_prof wrote:

Well I, won't hate crime at least, I'm with you on that one. Though I'd stay away from the blue-collar depths of south philly, they're all about the hate criming, and if they can do it without being called racists, all the better!

Neo Jersey
herr_prof wrote:

provolone ftw

Bronx, NY

THIS SHOW WILL BE TERRIBLE DON'T COME!!!!!!

LOL JK NO REALLY WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR FUCKING LIFE THANKS AND BE THERE PLEASE THANKS

Philly, PA, USA

~UPDATED~
Now with 100% more pre-show workshop info!

Philadelphia, PA
herr_prof wrote:

It's called provolone for a reason.  You've got to cut your teeth on the wiz before you move up to a sharper flavor.

Wait, I should have made that "moove up to a sharper flavor" to increase my pun-to-word ratio.

Godzilladelph
Esopus-dragon wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Doesn't even Philly's favorite son, Roy Ziegler, prefer provolone over cheeze wiz on steaks and hoagies?

If you put cheesewiz on a hoagie (another beautiful thing from Philly SUBS DONT COUNT) you fuckin up.

Ah don't forget the vietnamese hoagies!

Godzilladelph
DaPantz wrote:

THIS SHOW WILL BE TERRIBLE DON'T COME!!!!!!

LOL JK NO REALLY WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR FUCKING LIFE THANKS AND BE THERE PLEASE THANKS

well then... it's a good thing I HAVE NO LIIIIIIIIFE
*akward silence*