Hi there everyone

i am turning 25 in a few days and i am trying to get some money together so i can actually do something fun, so i have been working hard making arduinoboys for sale.

they are listed on ebay, buy it now, please buy them, they took a really long time to build and test.

here is one that works with all gameboys:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0594590214

and here are 3 others for the DMG:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … :MESELX:IT

i am going to try and build some more gameboy stuff for you guys, but don't forget i still do commission work so feel free to email me with any custom gameboy requests smile

ralph (dot) nex (at) gmail (dot) com

thanks!

Unsubscribe

are these flashed with the latest midiout modes?

herr_prof wrote:

are these flashed with the latest midiout modes?

nope thats why there are only 5 mode lights on them

Unsubscribe

I thought the new code still uses 5 lights but jsut changes them to all on to indicate the new modes. It should be hardware compatible with the older ones?

herr_prof wrote:

I thought the new code still uses 5 lights but jsut changes them to all on to indicate the new modes. It should be hardware compatible with the older ones?

hmm i will look into it, it would be easy to update the program

Matthew Joseph Payne
herr_prof wrote:

This is what mine did when I updated it.

fair enough then, ok i can update them on request, because it involves taking them apart and re testing them, and most people don't have the latest LSDJ anyway,

New Bedford

Hey do you have anymore arduinoboys for sale? I need one!
thanx dude!

they have all been sold! but i can always build more, i am just waiting for more 4 player adapters

Columbus, OH

How much would it run me for one for a DMG, and to have it shipped to the US?

raichu wrote:

How much would it run me for one for a DMG, and to have it shipped to the US?

same as the prices in the ebay listings (in other words i cant be assed to convert the currency right now)

New Bedford

Werd. I have a couple I could send you. I also have a wh few external  power packs which make a great housing for Arduino...

Columbus, OH
NeX wrote:

same as the prices in the ebay listings (in other words i cant be assed to convert the currency right now)

Cool, but the postage you have listed is to the UK?  Or am I reading it wrong?

New Bedford

oops...

Last edited by DMGed (May 2, 2011 7:58 am)