clovis CA

--Purple DMG with 1/8" prosound, and the new triforce backlight--

Just finished this one up with the new triforce backlight. Amazingly bright and even. Easily one of the best backlights available right now. Special thanks to Apeshit and Kitsch. The screen is set to normal polarization but if you want for a little extra I can set it to inverted or biverted. The paint job is a solid purple with a little splash of orange. The screen protector is brand new with the film still applied - rip it off and the result is a beautifully clear and bright screen. I am willing to do more mods to it provided you pay parts. There are more pictures of this unit over at: http://img155.imageshack.us/g/img0352yh.jpg/

list of mods I can do:

--PRICE--

For parts, labor and shipping I will be charging 80 dollars and I will ship anywhere within the United States. International orders will require an extra 5 dollars added to the order. Payment will be accepted via paypal.

Let me know what you think and if interested hit me up at:

Thanks for looking.

- Alley Beach

Last edited by Alley Beach (Apr 23, 2011 8:16 pm)

clovis CA

bumpz

clovis CA

rupah bump bump =]

clovis CA

its not getting any younger you know wink

Melbourne, Australia

Enough with the bumps please. Clearly no one is interested.

the rules wrote:

Feel free to bump your threads when you have made an update i.e. added item, dropped price, free shipping, however no bumping of sales threads just to move it to the top of the forum....