The Bronx

PREPARE TO GET YOUR EARS BOXED

STARDRAIN, CA
minusbaby wrote:

PREPARE TO GET YOUR EARS BOXED

you know, the other day i walked by an electrician's truck. he was working on telephone poles. he had some stickers on the inside of his truck that i would assume, were used for some sort of reference. they were blue boxes on a grid and from afar, they looked EXACTLY like the minusbaby logo. i tripped out. i walked away with a big smile.

Miami

feel free to punish me in any form if asked too much already but any good hotels or hostels worth a look to room up. I have my plane tickets and fest a\passes but looking for a place to stay tongue

Melbourne, Australia

SUP @CHU AMERICA

Philly, PA, USA
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

SUP @CHU AMERICA

"like"

UK

I have a feeling that my blip virginity is going to taken hard, im so excited!!!

Last edited by Henry Homesweet (May 8, 2011 9:41 pm)

I have my festival pass, time off and my girlfriend will be joining me for what will be her first Blip Festival. She only wishes Natty was playing too. I can't wait to see everyone again. It feels like it's been far too long!

FlashHeart

I'm playing Hexawe All Stars! Just come to that, too!

Unsubscribe

So if you are ever going to play blip, and you want your confidence shattered two weeks beforehand, listen to some cTrix.

Bronx, NY
herr_prof wrote:

So if you are ever going to play blip, and you want your confidence shattered two weeks beforehand, listen to some cTrix.

To be fair, this applies to "If you're ever going to make chipmusic" too.

brooklyn!
DaPantz wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

To be fair, this applies to "If you're ever going to make chipmusic" too.

yeah...yeah.
goddammit.

Bronx, NY

This is pretty much the only time I have ever seen people talk about listening to cTrix in a way that is sorta negative heart

FlashHeart

He once let me check out his sav files and I just looked at them and saw all the crazy stuff he was doing and gave up. The day he picks up Piggy Tracker is the day I buy a rope.

vancouver, canada

i like how cTrix makes me question my life

Melbourne, Australia

cTrix is not even good

Melbourne, Australia

okay i lied