New York City

There was a bar space at Blip'07 where people bought their stuff.

just booked my ticket. maximum boner

brooklyn!
L-tron wrote:

DREAMS AND REALITY COALESCE INTO UTOPIA. heart

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
L-tron wrote:

Sweet!!

BOSTON

WAIT.

WAT.

BEER CONCERN HAS ARISEN, PLEASE ELABORATE

Geneva, NY

Relax. You will be able to get your drink on. You think the dudes are gonna set up a dry Blip?

Brooklyn NY US

Please don't BYOB. Please enjoy the Six Point Ales available at the Blip Festival bar with maximum happiness and enjoyment for you.

Boulder, CO
Bit Shifter wrote:

Please don't BYOB. Please enjoy the Six Point Ales available at the Blip Festival bar with maximum happiness and enjoyment for you.

It better be Righteous or else I'll drink it with sub-maximum happiness.

Brooklyn NY US

/me instructs bartenders to ensure that Adam is only served Bud Lite for the duration

NYC
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

OH so i should probably tell everybody this because its kind of funny: i had a job interview today to be, i kid you not, an infomercial host. yeah, straight up BILLY MAYS HERE style. it pays pretty well too.

So i get through the 3rd interview, and they are like "ok, great, we like what we see. we think you have potential with us, but we'll need you attend our training program immediately, which is the 17th-23rd." im like, "17th-23rd?? ........sorry thats a bad fit, good luck with your interviews." and walked out.

TL;DR - BLIP > JOB

Told the guy at AOL about blip and he knew all about it and apparently some people from the art dept there were going O_O needless to say the next 2 weeks are going to kill me ;___; ^___^ O___o

NYC
L-tron wrote:

So excited to see you bb

Unsubscribe

Blip Stream Info:
http://blipfestival.org/2011/wfmu-webca … ival-live/

Bronx, NY
Bit Shifter wrote:

/me instructs bartenders to ensure that Adam is only served Bud Lite for the duration

Make that PBR for maximum Adam sadness, plz heart

Boulder, CO
DaPantz wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

Make that PBR for maximum Adam sadness, plz heart

Who wants a 3-day blip pass for cheap? I don't need mine anymore. >:(

FlashHeart

The only person allowed to BYOB is me because I have a whiskey suitcase.

FlashHeart

And that's a FEDERAL law.