Toronto, ONT

I leave Sunday at 7pm (I think) so it's all good.

Miami

leaving to the airport in a few hours... >_< a bit too happy to go to this... I need a beer -_-

Unsubscribe
herr_prof wrote:

http://blipfestival.org/2011/blip-strea … t-contest/

Wanna be a part of the stream?

Just a bump of this.. we are running a contest for you to call our voicemail, say a few words, and get your shoutout on the official stream. Click the link for more information!

brooklyn!

today is blip week hangover #1. i know a few of you have beat me to it, let's all share one tomorrow.

New York City

You people need to learn how to drink tongue

Unsubscribe

I'm drunk on power. There is no hangover till death.

FlashHeart

Blip Festival 2011 - prelude to a massive hangover.

brooklyn!
akira^8GB wrote:

You people need to learn how to drink tongue

London, UK

Am in town and ready to Blip!

Toronto, ONT

Does anyone know if ATMs in New York will accept Canadian debit cards? Or is there like certain ones?

Have fun d00dz

Boulder, CO
Koala Kids! wrote:

Does anyone know if ATMs in New York will accept Canadian debit cards? Or is there like certain ones?

You'll probably be charged up the ass with fees if it's anything like international ATMs abroad. See if your bank has a partnership with any american bank and pray for the best... But anyway, your ATM card will most likely work.

Cambridge UK
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:
Koala Kids! wrote:

You'll probably be charged up the ass with fees if it's anything like international ATMs abroad. See if your bank has a partnership with any american bank and pray for the best... But anyway, your ATM card will most likely work.

They do.
My BNC card works alright. The fees aren't even worth mentioning IMO, unless you withdraw, say, $20 10 times instead of $200 in one shot.

Last edited by George (May 18, 2011 1:14 am)

Scotland

What's the dealio with 1-day festival passes? Are they sold out? Looking for one for Thursday.

If someone felt like emailing me (edwardshallow at gmail com) I'd very much appreciate it - difficult to get computer access currently!

Ontario, Canada

Will be at the Saturday night show, WHOOOOO!

Neo Jersey

whats the parking situation like there? trying to figure out what the cheapest/easiest way to get there is going to be.