London

Hi everybody.

Johan has changed the only thing that was slowing me down when tracking with LSDJ.

In version 4.1.8, pushing select+start now starts all the channels from the same location instead of the beginning of a chain.

What this mean is, now you can audition what youre doing in a phrase at row F in a chain, togehter with the other channels, without having to wait for all the phrases from row 0 to play through.

This is the best upgrade to LSDJ since i have been on it!

Just thought I would give you a heads up about this.

Last edited by Mobb Beep (May 5, 2011 4:49 pm)

Brooklon

Wait... I don't get this. Are you talking about in live mode? Because then that fucks up a whole WORLD of shit for people who trigger loops independently and on the fly. [runs off to check this out...]

London

nope, i am talking about song mode.

Brooklon

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I was worried I would never be able to cancel a loop again...

This is pretty cool. Sometimes I'll definitely have to go back and play from the beginning of the chain though, especially when experimenting with a within-chain transition. Never upgraded an LSDJ version though. I suppose you just back up your savs, then flash the ROM?

yup. easy peasy.

decent!

Matthew Joseph Payne

Holy shit this is awesome

I have wanted this for so long

This is a goddamn godsend also for those of us rehearsing a band with LSDJ yaaaaay

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I just came my skeleton...

London
kineticturtle wrote:

Holy shit this is awesome

I have wanted this for so long

Me to, I almost cant believe it is finally here.

Last edited by Mobb Beep (May 5, 2011 7:02 pm)

Swedebbb

Yeeeeahhhhhhhhh

Great Scott!

No, It can't be! It's propaganda sent to us from aliens to drive us all insane!!

Oh wait, cool it. It's actually real, sweet, I've been taking it for granted that I just have to wait, well! No longer!

Plano, TX

I haven't updated since 4.0.4 and I was looking at the change log, saw this:

2011-04-07: v4.1.1
* keep font and color scheme when loading a new project.

Which got me excited.. then saw this:

2011-04-14: v4.1.2
* make font and color scheme song specific again, after complaints.

DAMN. I liked that idea since I use KIKO for all my projects, but I guess it only takes a second to change it when opening a new project.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

the NOI is weird in newer versions even if i change the parameter to "come back to normal" behavior. NO UPDATE FOR ME.

Unsubscribe

Whats weird? besides the TRANPOSE IGNORE feature?