Ciudad de méxico, MX

that damn TSP ignore. all my tables using that command in that channel; i need to manually change all of them and that sucks, 'cause i'm missing all the new stuff.

London

Please stay on topic.

This thread is only concerning the new select+start behavior.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

back on topic, if you press SELECT and hold then press START on song mode in the SONG screen you can trigger all the channels at the same time and do odd things, and mess up with interesting live randomness, ideal for sample manipulation in real time.

it also serves for hand-sync with another not midi capable stuff.

EDIT: in  3.9.9

Last edited by Analog (May 6, 2011 3:56 pm)

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Analog wrote:

back on topic, if you press SELECT and hold then press START on song mode in the SONG screen you can trigger all the channels at the same time

Wait.......hasn't it been like that already?

EDIT: wtf? nevermind. just saw the 3.9.9.  Thought this was about the new 4.blahblah.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (May 6, 2011 6:36 pm)

London

BOT

Cleveland, OH

Awesome. I typical use a full chain screen so that was pretty annoying. This will be pretty helpful.

Chicago IL

can someone explain the transpose ignore thing before i update my cart? sounds like a huge problem for the way i write in LSDJ

Los Angeles, CA

The transpose ignore can be completely bypassed by taking those same number values from the transpose column and making them S commands. It takes almost no time to update your tables to do this.

Stockholm

What's transpose ignore? I don't understand what you are talking about.

Stockholm

I suppose you mean this...

2009-07-26: v3.9.e

* make noise table transposes relative to the instrument shape, instead
of relative to the current shape (as is with S command). (thx nitro2k01)

This was after some discussion on LSDj user list, there seemed to be a use for a transpose that was more "fixed". (not relative change from current value, but from instrument value)

Last edited by rolemodel (May 9, 2011 9:09 am)

Chicago IL

okay, so this is just for the noise channel?

Stockholm

Yes, the transpose column in tables changed for noise channel, after some serious consideration.

chicago, ill

This is awesome. Love the change. I had to fix all my noise channel tables, though. Win some, lose some.