Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Yamaha CBX-K1 micro key Midi keyboard.
This apparently was sold w/ a midi game add on to the Sega Saturn.
They're pretty hard to find, but totally kick ass!

battery operated or wall wart. Midi in and Midi out.
$50+shippin.

looks like this:

Last edited by low-gain (May 10, 2011 4:25 am)

IL, US

I'm surprised you're selling it after it took you so long to find one...great little analog synth, hope this one goes to a good home

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
e.s.c. wrote:

I'm surprised you're selling it after it took you so long to find one...great little analog synth, hope this one goes to a good home

Yeah... i dont want to.. but I've gotta raise some cash to pay for my new laptop that i'm buying from my brother.I have lots of synths to play w/ i can live with out this one. It kicks ass though! great bass. and a beautiful PW!

IL, US

Fuck you have the mkIi also, better filter than mine

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

it's actually not the mk2.. at least it doesn't say mk2 on it anywhere from what i can tell.. it looks like this:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

nobody?

Tokyo, Japan

Pre Shruthi I would have snapped this up, you have the best color too! I the mark 2 usually has II next to the CS01 logo on the left an the resonance is on a slider rather than a switch.

IL, US

other difference is that mkII has yamaha written on the speaker grill...couldnt spot the difference off my smartphone screen

Tokyo, Japan

damn,  I thought I had a bigger synth dick for a second...

IL, US

so i shouldnt tell you that low-gain is trading me two more synths soon, david? wink
ps, someone buy this, they are wonderful...
i have one that low-gain did the highly liquid mod for me that i use all the time with piggy tracker...its all over scorched earth tactics (tri wave) & traces (PWM)

a song off traces:
listen to the lead synth, thats the cs01

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

yeah. if it doesn't sell by next week i'll prob keep it as i'll get paid and have enough to make my first payment on my new macbook pro. that i'm typing on right now. :-D

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

k'bump!
$280 shipped!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

k'bump.. cs01 sold.. midi controller added

PMed... uh... earlier.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

getting to it now.. sorta got a foot injury so i've been zonked on pain killers