BOSTON

OH so i should probably tell everybody this because its kind of funny: i had a job interview today to be, i kid you not, an infomercial host. yeah, straight up BILLY MAYS HERE style. it pays pretty well too.

So i get through the 3rd interview, and they are like "ok, great, we like what we see. we think you have potential with us, but we'll need you attend our training program immediately, which is the 17th-23rd." im like, "17th-23rd?? ........sorry thats a bad fit, good luck with your interviews." and walked out.

TL;DR - BLIP > JOB

Melbourne, Australia

Legend!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

TEN POINTS TO BP.

NJ

lol, pretty sure taking the whole week off for blip in 2009 is what cost me my job at the end of the year. totally worth it.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I am getting excited.

Australia

So pumped.  Gutted that A.M.U couldn't make it, but Knife City is amazing news.  I'll be fist pumping my way though his set no probs!

Counting the days now - holiday soon - can't wait (I'm at work at 12am trying to get jobs finished!!)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
cTrix wrote:

So pumped.  Gutted that A.M.U couldn't make it, but Knife City is amazing news.  I'll be fist pumping my way though his set no probs!

Counting the days now - holiday soon - can't wait (I'm at work at 12am trying to get jobs finished!!)

No, you'll be shuffling like you're at Rainbow Serpent.

hardcore, Australia
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

OH so i should probably tell everybody this because its kind of funny: i had a job interview today to be, i kid you not, an infomercial host. yeah, straight up BILLY MAYS HERE style. it pays pretty well too.

So i get through the 3rd interview, and they are like "ok, great, we like what we see. we think you have potential with us, but we'll need you attend our training program immediately, which is the 17th-23rd." im like, "17th-23rd?? ........sorry thats a bad fit, good luck with your interviews." and walked out.

TL;DR - BLIP > JOB

I'd have taken the job.

Melbourne, Australia

Yes, but only because it's your life long dream to present infomercials.

hardcore, Australia

Imagine how much action i'd get selling the ab blaster.

vancouver, canada

hey so, any other daytime events happening other than NESDev?  'cause, how will i ever find anything to do in new york?

Last edited by bryface (May 11, 2011 7:21 am)

Westfield, NJ
bryface wrote:

hey so, any other daytime events happening other than NESDev?  'cause, how will i ever find anything to do in new york?

LOL.

Seriously though, if anyone wants to do lunch in SoHo, let me know. I'll be working my normal workdays.

Tucson, AZ
bryface wrote:

Yes, there will be at least one additional daytime event -- to be announced soon.  All daytime programming will take place on Saturday afternoon though.

NJ

will there be more free beer? a happy hour? blood drive with intoxicated blood so i can just inject myself with it?

brooklyn!

wait. serious concern has just arisen.

what exactly is eyebeam's stance on byob?
(blip07 videos lead me to believe FUCKING GO FOR IT, but just want to get all my ducks in a row and make sure.)

Unsubscribe

I have no insider knowledge, i think its safe to say PLEASE DONT BYOB