The Mountains

Hey everyone, some ov you have had the pleasure of meeting my ladyfriend Roniit. We are finishing up work on her debut album, and she decided to host a remix contest for her track "Infernal Anxiety." She's giving away free money to the winner and if you please, will be featured on her album, which is being independently funded and released but already with a lot of promising support from many avenues.

Go to her site to download the stems, listen to the original track and get more details on the contest. All styles are welcome, but the more rockin' the better. I would estimate this will probably have something in the neighborhood of 20-30 entries by the time the deadline is up, just be warned, Magic Hammer is entering so that's what you're up against. WINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)

Let's see what you got!!!!!!

IL, US

im planning on giving it a shot

yay

The Mountains

Hey just wanted to let y'all know you should still do this.... 25 entries so far and they mostly all suck. Want to hear something good! Do it to it!!

awesome! Thanks for bumping this (First time I've seen it). How much time we got?

The Mountains

CLICK

She says May 1, but it'll probly get extended like these things always do, but even still it perhaps might be an ample amount of time

IL, US

havent gotten mine done yet (had a jellica remix & hexawe compo track to finish first)..hopefully ill get something worth submitting out of this

San Francisco

who the hell is magic hammer? thats kinda a shity name.

The Mountains
wedanced wrote:

who the hell is magic hammer? thats kinda a shity name.

Well you're "kinda a" shitty person.

lolusa

magic hammer, you kinda a shitty person

The Mountains

It's over, now vote for Magic Hammer so he can triumph over fubstep once and for all::

Vote on Roniit's facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Ronitmusic?sk=app_4949752878

The Mountains

It's not soliciting if it's not you right? Either way, I'm sure you will make the right choice.

Amsterdam

I would definitely not call this dark pop music.