Great idea. Hold B and press Start to toggle animation of current bank on/off. While enabled, B+Up/Down adjusts animation rate:

blargg_litewall-10c.zip

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

... any opinions on the player 2  controller idea?

Minneapolis
low-gain wrote:

... any opinions on the player 2  controller idea?

Sounds cool to me IMO.

USA

Oh my Buddha!

I just tried out Litewall-10c. Its AMAZING!

The new 4-step animation option is beautiful!

And the new Shape-bank selection is also a major improvement.

Blargg, Thank you so much!!!

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (Aug 23, 2010 8:07 pm)

rochester, ny
blargg wrote:

Great idea. Hold B and press Start to toggle animation of current bank on/off. While enabled, B+Up/Down adjusts animation rate:

blargg_litewall-10c.zip

awesome!!!! this is perfect, exactly what i was thinking.

BK

http://www.engadget.com/2010/11/22/the- … v-creator/
Watch the performance at the end, keep an eye on the visuals. Look familiar? smile

WOW MAN!

Heh, that's kind of weird seeing that. Like watching one of your children perform in a school musical smile

Middlesbrough, UK

Visuals for Mr Hudson.... Waste?

Blew some minds blasting litewall as manipulated live by my pal Davey during a PSpray set this weekend!  Great times, thanks so much to everyone who has made this great software possible!

venezuela ccs

hey people, where  is the Lightwall documentation,  commands, etc? 
Thanks

Puerto Rico

Woah, stumbled into this thread way too deep in.

Surface Dragon, could I get a copy of the dmg image litewall? [email protected]

Thanks in advance. smile

USA

http://blargg.parodius.com/nes-code/lit … ewall.html - controls for litewall9.

The added controls for litewall 10c are basically -

B+start starts/stops the animation.

B+up/down changes the animation speed.

B+select changes between the 4 shape-banks(press it like B+select to get to bank one, B+select+select to get to bank 2, B+select+select+select to get to 3, B+select+select+select+select to get to 4)

USA

Xuriik - Yeah, I got you.

What other shapes do you want?

Any new shape design requests?

Riverside, CA

There is one pattern where a circle expands out from the center, and another pattern next to it in which a rectangle does the same.

In both of these every square is lit. I was thinking it would be nice if all the squares were black/unlit, and only the circle/rectangle that is expanding would be lit. You could have just one circle/rectangle coming out at a time, or one, then black space, then more. I bet three would fit on screen at a time.

Thanks blargg for your excellent work!

EDIT: As I look at my avatar, I think a pattern like that would be cool too. ^__^

Last edited by Koatl (Jun 30, 2011 4:12 am)

Milwaukee, WI

THETA SYMBOL.  SNOWFLAKE SYMBOL.  YEAH YEAH.

Matthew Joseph Payne

While this is in my attention, I should show some AWESOME photo evidence that we used litewall a bunch on the recent Glowing Stars/Crashfaster tour. smile

It was amazing to have something like that to just throw up when we didn't have a visualist (which was often). A bunch of the time I'd just hand the controller to someone, give them basic instructions and play and see what happens. smile

Depending on light levels and how much of an even space we had at the venue, we used either the stock shapes, or custom version with our logo.

They're all facebook linked images, haha.