Hey all

I received my MD Everdrive cart today and i am having some problem's. I am having no luck getting the bin file to work in the cart so i can use the TFC player. Also another problem i am having is with Street's of Rage 2 and 3, the gameplay and soundtrack is a fraction slower than what it should be. I bought the cart from Kitsch bent, cart 2.5, OS 2.3.  Any ideas?

Sweden

The bin file for the TFC player is a plugin, so you can't launch it like you would a ROM dump. It has to be installed and stuff. I don't remember the exact procedure, but maybe a hint is enough.

As for the second problem, are you sure it has to do with the cartridge? It sounds like something you'd experience after playing everything in 60 Hz on emulators and then switching to a 50 Hz PAL system. I put a switch on my Megadrive so that I can flip between 50/60 Hz. You should look into that, as it was very easy and lets you play Japanese/US/60Hzland games at their correct speeds.

New York City

The speed issue sounds exactly as linde describwd it. I bet you have an european megadrive?

Well i have put the bin file straight into the cartridge and i have also extracted the folder and then put it into the cartridge. All i get is when i go into select game a yellow directory of the file and just all of its contents but i cannot open anything up or install anything.

Regarding the speed issue, i think you have hit the nail on the head,i am located in the United Kingdom. I did try and download some European roms and they were fine, e.g. Sonic 3 and Probotector (Contra Hard Corps). I will look into putting a 50/60hz switch onto my megadrive 2.

Thanks for the help linde smile