Cambridge UK

This wasn't a real blipfest.
Swedes and Canadians didn't help Americants unpark their cars stuck in snow.
Bit Shifter didn't sneeze once.
I want a refund.

Unsubscribe

I saw Bit Sneeze. and PLENTY OF SNOW IN THE GREEN ROOM.

Cambridge UK

I thought a few of you chipbros had lost weight...

does Lifetime Achievement mean I can quit now?

also hello and thanks, had a great time.   BROKEN NETBOOK IN MOUF.

Cambridge UK

Quitting chiptune is the old black.
But I agree, you've achieved everything that there was to achieve 4mat.
Just quit already.

Abandoned on Fire

Best.  Yay.  Should have tuned in sooner (and drank less)!

Ralp for the win.

Last edited by egr (May 22, 2011 6:40 pm)

philly
DaPantz wrote:

Seriously the best one yet, for many many reasons. Visuals, music, workshops, venue, everything was just ridiculous this year.

I feel this way even though I missed the first two days. From what I've heard it was awesome the whole time and there were so many bands I wish I could've seen. But yesterday was completely epic and blew me away. I'm waiting on more media to hit the youtubes.

I had a great time doing the workshop. I hope everyone enjoyed pizza and hanging out!

Last edited by bucky (May 22, 2011 7:09 pm)

buffalo, NY

I got to listen to a lot of great new artists.  Visuals were seriously STUNNING.  I kept being surprised at how much I enjoyed them.  I was really tired at the end of every night but I had a blast.

PDX, PDX
danimal cannon wrote:

I got to listen to a lot of great new artists.  Visuals were seriously STUNNING.  I kept being surprised at how much I enjoyed them.  I was really tired at the end of every night but I had a blast.

Vade blew my damn mind every time.

Canada

This was such a great festival. Tired after every night, and drenched in sweat. It was a blast being at the front for Henry Honesweet. He killed it! Loved how certain artists got involved physically with tue crowd (it was fun throwing back the stagedivers, haha).
First blip, and everything was very very impressive; from the organization to the aesthetics.
Great job!

TSSBAY01

even though i wasnt there, it was still great to be listening to (and yelling at) the stream, loving that the station brought that to those of us who couldnt be there. really meant a lot to a ton of us to be able to still kind of be there in a way in the irc listening and enjoying it. here's to blip 2012 and beyond!

Toronto, ONT

FUCKIN PARTY HARD

Philly, PA, USA

vade is my hero, and my body hurts.
also omg everything wtf so good

NY
likeluke wrote:

THIS WAS THE BEST TIME I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE.

lolusa

yeah when Wet Mango covered that Doors song, the WFMU guys were saying it was some traditional German opera song.
Great Job

vancouver, canada

first time at blipfest and it really was like nothing else.  I had an awesome time meeting fellow musicians and enthusiasts and seeing the amazing performers.  a couple of the awesomest surprises for me included Talk to Animals and Knife Fricking City.  also the debuts by the demoscene powerhouses (Ultrasyd, 4mat, cTrix) were simply awe-inspiring.

there's pretty much none of this going on back in vancouver, no one there to chat with about chipmusic, so to see all these like-minded bros and sros congregating in one place brought a tear to my eyelid.

i wasn't going to before, but i'm now seriously considering going to bliptokyo too.  it's worth possibly getting swallowed up by another earthquake (too soon douchebag, too soon).

infinite thanks to the whole blipcrew for all that you do and making this one of the definitive experiences of my year and/or life

Last edited by bryface (May 23, 2011 4:29 am)