Westfield, NJ

So, this was my first Blip. I still had to work on Thursday and Friday, and I had to go to synagogue back in central Jersey on Saturday, and yet I managed to go to the full TCTD open mic / awards gala on Wednesday and not miss a single set at Blip. Sure, I didn't sleep much, and by Saturday night I was so bruised and sore that I had to bathe in Icy Hot before I finally went to sleep, but it was all worth it. I'm glad I got to meet so many people I've only known online before, and I got to cross a lot of things off my bucket list. Thanks for:

- my first crowd surf
- some of the best musical performances I've ever heard in my life
- and the best visuals ever

I brought my wife with me Saturday night and at one point she said, "I'd like to have some of this stuff on my ipod for when I work out at the gym." Mission accomplished. Great job.

p.s. I'll have some pictures and videos up soon.

hardcore, Australia
bryface wrote:

bros and sros

wow.

Westfield, NJ

p.p.s. I had to leave in a hurry right after Henry Homesweet. I owe a lot of people a big hug. Feel free to redeem next time you see me.

Toronto Area, Canada

yo if anyone has clips/pics of beastmode let me know, i still can find any vid of his set.

Boulder, CO

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Michigan

we love you all. thank you for showing us the time of our lives. everyone was awesome!

Godzilladelph

i just wanna say i'm really happy to finally be back on solid ground and allowed to sleep. bestraptureeverwoulddoitagain(inhell666hailsatanakanullsleepakastagediverakaralpakaohfuck)

Last edited by SKGB (May 23, 2011 9:42 am)

BOSTON
ovenrake wrote:

yeah when Wet Mango covered that Doors song, the WFMU guys were saying it was some traditional German opera song.
Great Job

Kurt Wiell, bro ;D

Westfield, NJ
DEADBEATBLAST wrote:

yo if anyone has clips/pics of beastmode let me know, i still can't find any vid of his set.

No video though, I was too busy rocking out.

pics I took: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thephotohe … 660194719/

videos I took: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLA124CEE252EA647C

Canada

Hey Jake,
I have a couple of clips on my phone and around 3 pics of beast. Maybe I'll get them to you at our show on the 28th?

Unsubscribe

You guys are all amazingly awesome. I had a blast.

New York, NY

More fun than any other fun
Thanks for a great time every1.

PDX, PDX

Its was an absolute pleasure meeting all of you. You guys showed me the funnest weekend of my life and I am already planning for next year. Also, the interviews I got were fantastic and they were all done by people who had more on their plate than most know what to do with. Thank you Mike Rosenthal, Jeremiah Johnson, and Josh Davis... whoever the hell you guys are.

PDX, PDX
mechlo wrote:

Its was an absolute pleasure meeting all of you. You guys showed me the funnest weekend of my life and I am already planning for next year. Also, the interviews I got were fantastic and they were all done by people who had more on their plate than most know what to do with. Thank you Mike Rosenthal, Jeremiah Johnson, and Josh Davis... whoever the hell you guys are.

Oh snap! And Pete Berkman! Thanks for keeping me on my toes throughout our little talk.

Melbourne, Australia

blip was sexy

Bristol

I had a blast at Blip. New favorites: Knife City, Starscream, Noisewaves. Old favorites done good: 10k, Anamanaguchi, Tristen Perich.. now I'm back in the UK and jetlagged....