Tokyo, Japan

Thought I would make a thread specifically to the iPhone app I've been working on. Apple have finally approved the upgrade to version 1.2 which features...

!!MORE PATCHES!!
!!Now supports iOS3.0 and up!!

LINK TO APP

Here are a few screenshots:

Tutorial Video (not hugely necessary but...)

LINK TO APP

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited by cheapshot (Jun 8, 2011 4:39 am)

matt's mind

technology

wink

Venezuela

another good reason to buy an iPhone big_smile
great usefull app for a phone!!!, is a shame the app is so expensive!!!! XDDDD

i posted the news here - http://twitter.com/#!/culturachip

thx man big_smile

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Have you put any thought into possibly creating a screen like in LSDJ where you're able to draw the waves manually?

ui wrote:

shame the app is so expensive!!!! XDDDD

$0.99?

Edit: Wanted to let Cheapshot know how much I've been enjoying this app.
Great idea and it's been implemented wonderfully. 
If I could offer a suggestion, perhaps a quicker way for people to submit patches and then see them on the app would be useful.

Last edited by *E (May 24, 2011 8:23 pm)

BK

Is there any possibility of this app being supported on earlier iOS versions? Right now it's iOS4 and up, but I'm sure lots of people would benefit from it being available on earlier hardware that doesn't support iOS 4.

New York City
*E wrote:
ui wrote:

shame the app is so expensive!!!! XDDDD

$0.99?

He was joking! tongue

Can we get different color schemes? big_smile

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 24, 2011 8:38 pm)

akira^8GB wrote:
*E wrote:

$0.99?

He was joking! tongue

Oops, I suck at sarcasm!

Canada

Great app. I use it every time I go to write a tune/when I'm sound engineering.
Looking forward to its future!

Philly, PA, USA

any chance for android? :]

Tokyo, Japan
*E wrote:

Edit: Wanted to let Cheapshot know how much I've been enjoying this app.
Great idea and it's been implemented wonderfully.
If I could offer a suggestion, perhaps a quicker way for people to submit patches and then see them on the app would be useful.

Thanks so much for the support. This is one of the main things that I am working on right now. There still hasn't been too many patches sent in from users though... keep thm coming!!

Kris k wrote:

Is there any possibility of this app being supported on earlier iOS versions? Right now it's iOS4 and up, but I'm sure lots of people would benefit from it being available on earlier hardware that doesn't support iOS 4.

Yes, I will definiely do this! I thought it was compatible with 3.0 and up, so I'll look into this for the coming update.

pixls wrote:

I really don't know how to program for android, so I personally won't be making an android version any time soon, but I'm willing to share how I did it with any android programmers out there!

Since the new update mine is having some bugs. When I want to see the table info, I get to see the comments...

Also at the synth screen, same problem.

The newly added ones seem to work tho.. Weird.

Tokyo, Japan

Thanks for the bug report Timbob! I'll get on it.

As a quick work around (and if you don't have any of your own instruments in there), could you try deleting and re-installing it. That should work for now. I'm working on the database update system.

sorry for any inconvineince

cheaps

Iceland
cheapshot wrote:
pixls wrote:

I really don't know how to program for android, so I personally won't be making an android version any time soon, but I'm willing to share how I did it with any android programmers out there!

I might take be interested in this, I have an android app on the android store. Send me a PM on here, if you could smile

Dave

Still waiting on the PC/Web version smile

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Android app would be awesome, but a website would probably be best since it wouldn't be exclusive to any given platform.