melbourne, australia

thanks to the guys who set up the wfmu blipstream. heard some great sets from 10k, starscream and knife city. it crashed through most of ctrix but I did get to hear some gatari. amazr

IL, US

just got home, wish i could sleep for a week
well fucking worth the 800 mile drive to hang out and get fucked up with all you nice people
someone even told me there was music there wink

honestly, most sets were pretty fucking great but i'll play favorites and say that my highlights were stagediver, 10k, wet mango, peter swimm, nullsleep & minusbaby
visuals were amazing this year, even if all the new blood on the lineup meant no paris, outpt, jyk or c-men

NJ

i feel comfortable retiring when this baby pops out knowing that we danced is the second coming of facundo.

beastmode at Blip.  holy fscking fsck, that set was amazing.

y0

I had a fucking blast of a time at blip this year. Absolute Highlights for me were Ralp, Beastmode, 4mat, Starscream, Wet Mango, Bit Shifter, Knife City & Nullsleep , but I seriously enjoyed every act. Thank you everyone involved in making Blip2k11 a reality and surviving the rapture.

So glad I finally made it out to a Blip.

Thanks Facundo, Mike, Josh, anyone I'm forgetting and the new people I met for a good time.

Austin, TX
facundo wrote:

i feel comfortable retiring when this baby pops out knowing that we danced is the second coming of facundo.

The dude threatens to beat the shit out of people in his sleep.  Best.

Brooklyn, NY

You people are all too much.

Unsubscribe
Zen Albatross wrote:

You people are all too much.

Write your own songs.

Philly, PA, USA
Sievert wrote:
facundo wrote:

The dude threatens to beat the shit out of people in his sleep.  Best.

that's not what he threatened to do to me O.O

Westfield, NJ

For those of you who missed it, it's all on Youtube now. Next time, be there.

San Antonio, Texas

Blip was crazy.

...but we all know that.

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (May 25, 2011 3:05 am)

Canada

Zen,
Was it just me, or did you have tears in your eyes when people went crazy at the end of your set;)?
You (and your equipment) played wonderfully.

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Blip Week

Amirite????? AMIRITEEEE??

aussie's repped so hard and I am going to do a special Blip edition of Chip Bass Monthly very soon

THE BEST!!!

Bronx, NY
Jansaw wrote:

Zen,
Was it just me, or did you have tears in your eyes when people went crazy at the end of your set;)?

I know I did when that happened heart

Austin, TX

I had so, so, so much fun at my first Blip. Amazing performances and amazing people smile. Thank you all for rocking so hard. I'm back home now but can't wait to see you all again!

Milwaukee, WI

It all sounded amazing from my lonely cubicle at work. It wasn't until I started seeing videos that I realized how absolutely incredible this year was.

Case in point:

Nullsleep and Stagediver!? Duuuuude.