Hey guys i'm pretty much selling my entire "chiptune rig". I composed and released one song, and did some other random things on this setup, but from lack of time due to my job and my band I don't really have enough time to devote to this project as I would like. It sits here going unused recently so I figured I'd sell it to someone who would use it.

All of these items are very lightly used, Great quality.

Black DMG-01 with blue backlight and a blue LED light where the speaker used to be. Blue NES mold buttons, underclock chip with a switch, an extra headphone jack (described as factory pro sound) and RCA prosound at the top of the case. THIS WAS MODDED BY FORUM MEMBER APESHIT. SOLD!!

Clear DMG-01 with a cyan backlight, 1/8" prosound and RCA prosound at the top of the case. MODDED BY NONFINITE. SOLD!!

1 Clear Cased BleepBloop Cart USB. Blue PCB with a Blue and White Sticker on it. Just changed the battery inside. Hardly used. SOLD!!

1 Black Cased BleepBloop Cart USB. Red and White Sticker on it. Used a bit more than the Clear one, awesome condition though. SOLD!!

Numark DM1002X 2 Channel Mixer $35

Nintendo DMG Link Cable SOLD!!

More info upon request. Serious inquiries only please.
My email : [email protected]

Last edited by aeroblast (May 7, 2011 7:34 pm)

bump. updated.

bump. pictures now and prices lowered.

Prices on DMG's lowered by 20 dollars. Really need to sell these. Bumped!

bumping. clearboy is still available!!

whoa whoa!! is the bleep bloops still available?

awp! nvrmnd

Only thing left is the mixer, idk how interested anyone is in this thing. 35 obo.

Seattle, WA US
aeroblast wrote:

Only thing left is the mixer, idk how interested anyone is in this thing. 35 obo.

Showing interest!!

i would go for the mixer but i guess shipping is gonna be a lot