Tucson, AZ

This release sees the return of Kplecraft to 8bitpeoples four years after their previous EP. On L 012 you can expect all of the usual Kplecraft goodness: tunes written for NES accompanied by layers and layers of additional instrumentation played by the Kplecraft members. Kuske on saxophone, clarinet, ukulele, recorder and Andes 25F; with Eddie on congas, bongos, ukelele, trumpet and trombone. A sonic treat that destroys any divide that existed between chiptune and acoustic music.

Tracklisting
---
01 5114
02 8-Bit Goa #4
03 zzzzz
04 169
05 Koin

// DOWNLOAD 8BP120 //

sweeeeet I heart the last 8bp kplecraft release.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

FUCK ME!!!!! NEW KPLECRAFT!!! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUHAHAHAH

One of my favourite chiptune acts of all time. Thank you, 8BP.

New York City

Incredible.

New York, NY

Oh god I can't wait to hear this when I get home tonight. let me just say I know it's going to rule already.

Saint Paul, MN

Oh man I'm excited.

Bronx, NY

This came outta nowhere! What a nice surprise. Anyone who's given this a listen so far will agree that it's really exciting stuff.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

music: 10
cover: 10

Ok I've already posted, but can I just say that the part where the saxophone comes back in with the NES in '5114' at around 1:15 is an utterly classic chiptune moment, like the sound effects at the end of 'Gradifunk' or the chords breaking through in 'Dance 2'. I won't even start on the gorgeous harmonies on the other tracks. Data Bomb, USK vs. Fighter X, Mind Wobble and now this...it's times like these I'm really reminded of why I'm a member of chipmusic.org!

Last edited by Stevens (May 31, 2011 10:29 pm)

10/10

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

"zzzzz". wow.

Geneva, NY

Rolled down the windows in the van for this one yesterday... felt great.

TSSBAY01

10 outta 10 all the way, these guys never disappoint. i want to listen to it again but i really want to appreciate this one.

Montclair, NJ

This is an amazing release! Everything here is gold! Great work guys!

Florida

Can't wait to listen to this! Their first release is one of my all time 8bp projects.