New York City

i am writing now from my psp...everything is crooked.do you think at one point we can have a mobile version of the website? it would be really cool big_smile

Los Angeles

Not PSP no.
I don't have that much free time.

))<>((

Use Links2 (assuming you're not running official firmware)  it's way better than the built-in browser,

Austin, TX

I would also appreciate a mobile version, as I am pretty much always browsing from my iPod.  However, I also realize that I can still use the site pretty well as is, and that this is probably low priority.

New York City
tacticalbread wrote:

Use Links2 (assuming you're not running official firmware)  it's way better than the built-in browser,

Thanks for that, I will try it out. The default browser is indeed shit.,

However my request was extended to whatever mobile device we might have. PSP was an example. iPods and phones will surely benefit from such a thing too.

As I said, in a future...

Turku, FIN

I would like mobile version also, since this is only page that (i've so far run on to) doesn't work on my "phone"

Los Angeles

By the time this "feature" comes out mobile devices will have bigger screens and better browsers. (iphone works fine now)

I'm just saying if someone else wants to make the CSS and it looks good I'll add it, otherwise I really wont have the time for this for a while.

New York City

That's a good offer big_smile
Now, who is the CSS maestro who will make it?
Hmm.. Mono? Pretty please? tongue

Miami, FL

The site looks nice on WebOS as well.

Unsubscribe

android related unhelpful comment.

New York City

I tried Links2 on the PSP as suggested... The site becomes more readable, but it just doesn't acknowledge any CSS at all and is fugly.
The biggest problem is trying to click the forms and actually type with that retarded method most homebrew apps have (I love the SMS-style in built text input, why do the homebrews use that shit with the square?)

Anyway, in a distant future, a small version for mobiles would be swell big_smile

Malaga, Spain

Maybe an iPhone version? Please?