Hey dudes and dudettes!

My friend miau just released the demo version of his new NES Homebrew game: SUPER BAT PUNCHER

It's an amazing game with great physics, comedy and music (by Blitz Lunar)!

Take an hour out of your day to play this game, get an emulator set up or if you have a powerpak (fuck yeah hardware!) rock it hard!

http://morphcat.de/superbatpuncher/

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Wow.  I am REALLY liking this game.  I love the "punching a wall" mini-boost thing goin' on.  That was pretty clever.  The beginning bit where your character falls into the planet definitely got me hooked.

If there ended up being an Iphone version of this I'd be ALL OVER IT

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Jun 1, 2011 12:15 pm)

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

yes! this game looks awesome! the music, the graphics, the physics!
i cant wait to fire up the emulator for this tonight!

and i agree w/ rex,
the intro was pretty awesome for a NES game.
the way the opening title, the intro, and the start
of gameplay were almost seamless... amazing work!

tell miau we'll be anxiously awaiting the full version ;D

Sweeeeeeden

Wow, this is quality!

Unsubscribe

this looks really fun!

Rhode Island

Wow. Do want. Game looks and sounds epic

This looks awesome big_smile!

SO dope!!!!

Chicago IL

this is going straight to my DS

Venezuela

this sux!!!... i dont like to punch bats, intro and music are the worst i have ever hear/seen in a nes game... gfx seens to been made for a person who have no matter of quality or have 8 years old!... and in general term is a frustrated bad game
The guy who coded this should be thinking in buying a ticket for u-bahn from earth to the moon and stay there, nobody need ppl like him doing this kind of poor quality stuff!!!!!!

FICK JA!!!.... ihatemiau.com!!!..... (> ^o^)>

Venezuela

also, gimme the code fur secrect rooms morderfoker!!!....

ui, thanks for your honest opinion. I think you are right. Just dropped the project and deleted all source files.

\:D/

Ok, seriously guys, thank you for your interest and feedback. It is much appreciated!!

Chicago IL

aw man i finished it already!

There is stuff to discover after the credits for those of you who like challenges.

Venezuela

@miau, tehe! :PPP i dont think i have to add anything else, and i think you and lunar know already what i think about you guys! :DDD
but just in case some ppl didnt get my "bad joke".... here is ...

FICKJA!, im stunned!!!! :DDD i saw a beta while ago and i was exited about this project and few of your other projects, this demo release is superv!! it has many pro/quality things!!! as i commented you at irc... and the new music by lunar is tripla-ace!... btw, i want moar miau things from miau!!! also from lunar!!! !!! !!! !!! !!

I hope ppl who dont know you, know from you NOW... as i said like 3 years ago or maybe more... hope you get noticed/famous someday! :DDDD you ficking deserv it!... and yer a monster, just a bit lazyass sometimes! :PPPP....

I think this game is a new inspiration and some fresh air!! for most of us, specially for the botb family!!! jajajaja... (> ioi)> *botb hug.... WE NO NEED HEOSPHOROS LOVE!!!

ad-hell-aide

The soundtrack is great!