New Zealand

This game...... is fucking awesome.

Thanks for all the new feedback as well guys. Glad everyone is enjoying it so much.

µB wrote:

Jumping off vines was sometimes a little awkward. Maybe add a millisecond delay before you can grab again, that should make it easier.

This was brought up yesterday somewhere, it's good to have it get confirmed by someone else. Millisecond delay sounds good.

Heosphoros wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

just a little bug (unless it's just the way it plays in NesDS), pressing start at the retry screen instead of a or b just goes to a black screen.

Not technically a bug. You're just pausing the game.

Oh, I would indeed classify it as a bug or unintended behavior. The PAUSE text does not appear. It's on of the things that slipped by in the end.

SurfaceDragon wrote:

I have a few suggestions, can I send them to you in a PM?

Sure, if they're too hot to be posted here wink

USA

Oh My Buddha!

I just got to the secret level!

Its completely ridiculous!

rochester, ny

i've played this for hours. so much fun. such a great game.

USA

I just made custom versions of litewall and glitchnes with Super-Bat-Puncher graphics!

rochester, ny

okay so can we talk about the secret level?

the first few areas were really hard but i don't know what to do with that part after the long drop. i punch off both walls for a while and then drop on the floating platform. i punch the shooting guys and jump off onto the ground after the spikes. then the dudes float over top of me and i have no idea where to go then. little help???

Chepachet, Rhode Island

If I'm thinking of the right spot...the key is INVINCIBILITY!

After all...spikes can't hurt you if you're invincible!

I think he means the part right before the last checkpoint.
Use the bowling ball and jump at the right moment to get past the spikes to the right. smile

Seattle, WA

This is so beautiful miau, I want to hug you

Minneapolis

This thing is fun, but the hard final level is really really REALLY insane. Beyond my skill level for sure. Also, I don't know if this behavior is intentional or not, but bats will blow up spikes, sometimes in very odd ways.

EDIT: I'm also curious if you plan on using a different mapper down the road, or keeping the one you are using now.

Last edited by arfink (Jun 9, 2011 10:07 pm)

Just started punching on my dingoo.. Been a long time since ive had this much fun on a handheld! Love the semi-metroid-ish feel and smoothness

Chicago IL

yo what happened with this

Miau recently tweeted that he has more time to work on this now. Still, these one-man operations tend to take awhile...nature of the beast and such.

rochester, ny
Saskrotch wrote:

yo what happened with this

thank you for bumping this. such a good game.

Brunswick, GA USA

Didn't Cave Story take six years? Just saying

Maine

such a good game big_smile